Welcome To aBlackWeb

Let’s talk about marriage and condoms…

Do you wear condoms in your marriage?

• Total voters
It's really not.

It's nor riskier than the shot or the pill. Any complications from an IUD are usually from individuals who were already high risk. It's rare to have complications from an IUD.

The most common side effects are irregular periods and cramps but cramps are a side effects of periods anyway and all the irregular period talk means is instead of getting one every month you might get it every 3-4 months. That's a win in most peoples eyes.
Oh shit. We got a gynecologist on ABW!

It's really not.

It's nor riskier than the shot or the pill. Any complications from an IUD are usually from individuals who were already high risk. It's rare to have complications from an IUD.

The most common side effects are irregular periods and cramps but cramps are a side effects of periods anyway and all the irregular period talk means is instead of getting one every month you might get it every 3-4 months. That's a win in most peoples eyes.
I think things like Pelvic Inflamatory Disease, ovarian cysts, hormonal sides effects and the the potential for an etopic pregnancy are also things that deter IUD use. Of course, everyone reaponds differently.

Ive not agreed with altering a womans cycle. But possible increased bleeding and cramps are a deterrant, especially if the woman already has bad menstral cycles.

From personal experience, I believe IUD use, may be the reason I (my children's mother) was capped off at 2 kids.

Naw, never that. I just sent most of my 20s with my son's mom, faithful as shit. And I DEFINITELY wasn't using no condom in that scenario. Even when I ain't in a relationship, most of my sex has been longtime partners. Tested and all that shit.

If I was a nigga out here handing out dick to women like government cheese, I'd definitely be strapped up.
And that’s precisely why I stayed strapped up, lol.

tenor.gif

I actually stopped after two stupid ass. I lost my first one and almost lost the second one because I have high risk pregnancies. Which was very traumatic for me. any more questions?

And this is why asking why people don't have kids or stopped after a certain point can have you looking like an asshole. Because you don't know what people went through. Sorry you've gone through that

I actually stopped after two stupid ass. I lost my first one and almost lost the second one because I have high risk pregnancies. Which was very traumatic for me. any more questions?
🤔
The last sentence of the first post I quoted of yours and this post got me confused. But I’m not gonna press.

But FYI not everybody has or wants a village to dump their kids on to.

I've heard of it for older couples where the women are at the tail end of child bearing yrs. Like late mid to late 30s/early 40s. They dont want no accidents but also pointless in getting tubes tied since they naturally close to that point already.

Back