Welcome To aBlackWeb

Let’s talk about marriage and condoms…

Do you wear condoms in your marriage?

• Total voters
dont be mad at me because your wife doesnt want to feel your dick unwrapped. you were saying nobody wants to impregnate me and the whole time your wife doesnt even want YOU to impregnate her 😭😭😭😭

looks like we’re twins

View attachment 562591
You’d only wish. The main difference in your life and mine is that for me, this can and will change.

You being a crazy ain’t shit she mammal looks pretty resolute. Have fun with your cats, Angela, Huey, Martin, Marcus, Tariq, and Umar.

Besides, you got to be a sad bitter she-mammal to react to me wishing another muhfucka Happy Birthday.

02DEDFDA-7AB2-44EB-8D54-9634D32C0022.png

Get that hatred out of your heart. Maybe the rust in your musty ass dreds done found its way to your shriveled-up piece of mini-mass you call a soul.

Last edited:
image.jpg
Sorry, Nappy Roots. Satisfying your thirsty ass ain’t my priority right now.

Come back later.

Have fun with your cats, Angela, Huey, Martin, Marcus, Tariq, and Umar.

You know how long it took me to realize you meant this nigga...
1206671-454656-818x460.jpeg

And not this nigga...
Moncler-Down-Vest-Outfit-of-Michael-Rainey-Jr.-as-Tariq-St.-Patrick-in-Power-Book-II-Ghost-S01E07-2.jpg

I was like 'Damn, homie reaching. One of these things is not like the others! Plus, I don't even think Race likes that show!'. SMH. I'm out.

Too many health risks for the woman.

It's really not.

It's nor riskier than the shot or the pill. Any complications from an IUD are usually from individuals who were already high risk. It's rare to have complications from an IUD.

The most common side effects are irregular periods and cramps but cramps are a side effects of periods anyway and all the irregular period talk means is instead of getting one every month you might get it every 3-4 months. That's a win in most peoples eyes.

I stayed strapped before I got married. Y’all out here living like Super Dave Osborne, lol.

Naw, never that. I just sent most of my 20s with my son's mom, faithful as shit. And I DEFINITELY wasn't using no condom in that scenario. Even when I ain't in a relationship, most of my sex has been longtime partners. Tested and all that shit.

If I was a nigga out here handing out dick to women like government cheese, I'd definitely be strapped up.

Back