COMMUNITY Let’s talk about a time you showed terrible judgment in the name of getting some

Smashed 2 different women, on 2 separate occasions, while their child (1 had an infant girl, the other was a toddler girl) was in the room. Not my proudest moment but my god the first chick had a throat like a giraffe 😮‍💨

I was 30, just got some money, feeling myself. i was sliding around with this pretty Blasian chick that was going to USC.

She from a Blood neighborhood. I used to pick her up from her crib sometimes during the summer.

I've been in Cali back and forth since the 70s. I know people. OGs in Cali knew my uncle.

Shorty told me like to be careful in her neighborhood. I'm pushing the beamer in her hood heavy, just trying to shit on 'em. I got the baddest chick from your hood and I ain't even from your hood. I was on that type of time.

Well the jack boys finally got my dumbass. Got car jacked at gunpoint.

I had to make the call to the big homies. I paid 15K in cash to get my shit back. Motherfuckers laughed at me and said they'll wash it and polish it for me. A week later they gave me my shit. They did a good wash and polish job.

How did you find out they wasn’t dark enough?
Walked by em in the daytime. We did what occurred at night so the windows looked darker. Hella ppl drove/walked by but im thinking the windows was tinted enough to not care. Womp womp.

• Haha
Reactions: Rubato
Got another one….. so the weather predicts a historic blizzard my ass is like I want some jerk chicken I hit my brother up he like bring me some too…. My bro lived down the street from my sneaky link ( can’t believe I’m using such terminology”
So I drop the food at my brothers hit the chick like I’m coming through ….. my plan was to smash right quick and go home and get ready for the blizzard

8C389A53-B357-42B0-9B57-FBD9A78D642D.png My niggas read this shit, I ended up stuck at this chick crib for DAYS…..

$15K is crazy

The 15K was basically like a facilitation fee for them to go get my shit back. Hood politics bullshit.

I found out these jack boys weren't even in a gang.

At first big bruhs in the gang basically said
"Fuck you want me to do, we ain't do the shit.'"

I said I ain't asking for no favor.

Lol, I went square after that for good 3 years. Fuck that street shit.

A bunch of dumb shit, I lack discretion when I was young and horny. One in general was taking advantage of a emotionally struggling married woman cause it was easy yet challenging, just to get pussy. Thinking it was just gonna be pussy, and then having her tell me she’s gonna leave her husband for me…and young dumb me like

1664012581179.jpeg
But why ?

smh

kno I've told this here or the old site

but anyways

1 night out me & my homies ran into sum ladies at the gas station

invite em back to the crib, we drinkin, smokin, snortin, etc.

I needed a rubber cuz lil shawty tryna fuck but everyone too drunk to drive

my homie only had 1 & he's bout to use it

so I got on my MacGyver, went to the kitchen, got sum saran wrap & wrapped that thang up like sum leftovers

:shrug2:

So I use to be a cdman…
So this arranged pick up was during the pm hours.
first I’m wild for going out dolo with no weapons to get that cd money lol

so she come out hop in the whip we exchange cd/money .. we chopping it up I’m cordial and reciprocate convo.
She pop up yo I’m wet .. I’m ignoring bc I’m not even thinking we on that level. She like feel it (I do) she like I would bring you up but my home girl upstairs and my son not sleep.
In my mind I’m like aight, my dumb ass says well we can fuck behind the dumpster over there it’s dark and no one will see us.
It’s at an apartment complex and at least 4/5 ppl sitting on the rail by the dumpster but not enough to see.
back then I was a popper so I always had the rubs with me. So I go scope the spot and it didn’t smell and no one would see us.
So I strap up and text her to come to the spot. Can’t say it’s my proudest smash but I smashed that thick jawn and dipped.

So I use to be a cdman…
So this arranged pick up was during the pm hours.
first I’m wild for going out dolo with no weapons to get that cd money lol

so she come out hop in the whip we exchange cd/money .. we chopping it up I’m cordial and reciprocate convo.
She pop up yo I’m wet .. I’m ignoring bc I’m not even thinking we on that level. She like feel it (I do) she like I would bring you up but my home girl upstairs and my son not sleep.
In my mind I’m like aight, my dumb ass says well we can fuck behind the dumpster over there it’s dark and no one will see us.
It’s at an apartment complex and at least 4/5 ppl sitting on the rail by the dumpster but not enough to see.
back then I was a popper so I always had the rubs with me. So I go scope the spot and it didn’t smell and no one would see us.
So I strap up and text her to come to the spot. Can’t say it’s my proudest smash but I smashed that thick jawn and dipped.

Behind a dumpster tho...

200 (12).gif

No judgement.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr BFK and Mooney