Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Let’s talk about a time you showed terrible judgment in the name of getting some

I made bad choices in my teens - 20’s but I just didn’t care lol

I started having sex with a girl one time with BOTH her mom and dad downstairs and yes they heard us…her pops was a police officer and he didn’t do anything….we did these things multiple times in her house and they knew I was definitely banging their daughter with the entire family around

I can actually name several times I would be having sex with a girl in HER house with parents around and I just wouldn’t care. I’d see her pops in Walmart and say waddup like nothing happened

I did more stuff but I’m not gonna say it all

I was a cold soul back then…started to get back in scriptures and took the Bible more seriously…I actually shake my head when I think about these things

I can actually name several times I would be having sex with a girl in HER house with parents around and I just wouldn’t care. I’d see her pops in Walmart and say waddup like nothing happened

It’s wild that you were able to do that with pops at home, but in my experience single moms didn’t mind that at ALL

It’s wild that you were able to do that with pops at home, but in my experience single moms didn’t mind that at ALL

Trust me I think about the same thing all the time in regards to the fathers….more than one occasion they would know I’m dealing with their daughter and they wouldn’t press me at all.

Same goes for her boyfriends, fiancé’s, baby fathers, her teenage kids sleeping in the next room etc..

I changed though. I don’t even entertain that stuff anymore

Also meeting up at the park is always risky…cops are always around….I used to do that a lot to lol

Told this story here before …Used to date this chick who lived out west in the trenches but the chick was as model fine sometimes I asked myself how I bagged that lol she ran a club at the time so she had late hours which ultimately worked for me cuz i d go there late and be gone before sunrise

first time I went there she calls me at like 2 am like I’m wrapping up things at the club meet me at the crib at like 3am…. So I get in the whip drive from Bronzeville to the Westside the chick lived on a Vice lords block cuz When I pulled up it was a like a 100 niggas outside…. I gather up the courage to open the door and step out

got immediately pressed shit looked like this
1663949336479.gif Lmao
Luckily her and brother saved me

I used to hit this suuper thick chick when I was like 19.. She stayed wit her pops, and he worked nights. I always had a gun on me, always… I never really needed to bring it in her crib, but this time I was feelin extra(she ain’t give head, I was doin everything I could to get this bitch to do it)…. So I bring it in, and when we get to gettin to it, I put it on the coffee table…. I hit on the couch a few times and fell asleep wit no clothes on and the slammer on the table.

I woke up the next morning and this bitch just matter of factly told me her dad came home and walked in to me on the couch wit no clothes on… he had a desert eagle that she used to show me sometimes…the black 50… bullets was like baby carrots he ain’t carry it, but it was there, so I had that shit in mind when she Tellin me… she said OG walked in, stared at both of us for a while and she was froze. He walked out and sped off in the car.

God was with me that day. I ain’t get no head.

I was dealing with this mom who was obsessed with me and she had her kids with her and her husband was home and she was visiting a friend and she called me out the blue and wanted to fuck.

So we did. In an alley. Her bent over the hood of my car with the kids a few feet away from us. They weren’t watching but I did hear them talking

😳

Senior year, end of the year. This broad that lived around the way from me was feelin' me something tough. She's cute (her younger sister was waaay badder, just too young for me back then), nice lil body and all, but I was cool with her brother who was a year older than me so I felt kinda wrong hollerin' at her. Anyways, one night me and the homie since diapers was walking over to the coney spot around from me when we ran across ole girl. She tagged along with us, ate with us at the coney spot, whole time she talking mega shit about how she could fuck the shit outta me and alladat right in front of my boy. We leave and she was walking a little ahead of us and my boy whispered some shit like "bruh, you need to gone and hit that asap, I'll leave y'all alone and head back to your crib". Me being me, I wasn't taking it seriously 'cause broads like that generally change their tune when you take 'em up on their offer. So we walking through the neighborhood some more, and she still talking shit and eventually I was like "Aiight, so what's up? Let's fuck... right now." She like we can't go to her crib 'cause her momma's home. I looked around, saw a grassy spot on the side and at the back of this garage we were standing in front of and was like "right there, we can go fuck right there". She looked for a sec, thought about it and was like "ok". I told the homie to stand there on lookout for us and we went to the spot, fucked right there on the ground, then came out.

My boy had this terrified look on his face and I was like "dawg, what's up???". Bruh said that my moms and his moms, along with my sisters rode by, saw him, pulled up and asked where I was. He told them some bullshit about walking a chick to her door and I'd be right back. This happened while we were in mid-stroke, and if anyone had bothered to look down the side of this garage, they probably would have seen us on the other end in the grass fucking. Thankfully it was pitch black outside, so nobody saw anything, plus he was standing right there in the way.

The crazy shit about it is that dude that was with me is in town right now; just landed last night with his woman. I last saw him at a funeral back at the end of May and while it was completely inappropriate to even bring it up, he did to his girl with me standing right there 'cause apparently nobody believed the story and I had to corroborate it.

Back