Let’s see if Cooning pays off....Lil Wayne charged with possession of a firearm. AKA He can't save you

He took the plea cause he think Trump go pardon him before he leave office?

That might be his plan... but have you ever heard the words "Trump honored our deal."? Ever?

Dude did like 5 or 6 bankruptcies. Bankruptcy means you don't pay your end of the bargain.

Sorry, gremlin... you gotta sit down for a second again. It's fucked up but since he chose to tap dance I can save my sympathy for somebody who chose not to.

That might be his plan... but have you ever heard the words "Trump honored our deal."? Ever?

Dude did like 5 or 6 bankruptcies. Bankruptcy means you don't pay your end of the bargain.

Sorry, gremlin... you gotta sit down for a second again. It's fucked up but since he chose to tap dance I can save my sympathy for somebody who chose not to.
Cash for pardon deal

Cash for pardon deal

I dunno. Even with all the redactions that shit didn't sound like this. Plus I don't think Wayne really has cash like that.

I think the cash for pardon thing was Flynn. Dude never had to give up the money he got from the Ukrainians... I mean Russians..

I dunno. Even with all the redactions that shit didn't sound like this. Plus I don't think Wayne really has cash like that.

I think the cash for pardon thing was Flynn. Dude never had to give up the money he got from the Ukrainians... I mean Russians..
Wayne just sold his masters for a 100 million...Trump the type to take anything

Wayne going to jail his second time for a gun. The only person whoever shot Wayne, is Wayne. 2 prison stays and self gunshot. He has terrible luck with guns. Feel bad for him.
Man listen!

Dude been rich since he was 14 years old. All that choppa talk is cool on wax but we all know he won't bust a grape

• Haha
Reactions: bootcheese3000