Welcome To aBlackWeb

Let’s see if Cooning pays off....Lil Wayne charged with possession of a firearm. AKA He can't save you

Security should be holding the guns...YOU ARE TOO RICH OR SHOULD BE TO BE CARRYING YOUR OWN GUNS AS A FELON....money for a private jet but not for security to carry the blicky....wtf wrong w these niggas maen

I understand the sentiment and I agree, in a vacuum. But I also understand the niggas who feel like 'Man, ain't no nigga about to jump in front of a bullet for me. I'd rather put my life in my own hands than rely on a stranger to protect me.'.

I can't even joke about this. Shit is dumb... a rich Black man in America still gotta get treated like a criminal for trying to protect his freedom. Yeah it's Mr. These Hoes Love Me Like Satan, but come on. Wayne been chillin the past 9 years, 10 years for a secured gun is insane.

I can't even joke about this. Shit is dumb... a rich Black man in America still gotta get treated like a criminal for trying to protect his freedom. Yeah it's Mr. These Hoes Love Me Like Satan, but come on. Wayne been chillin the past 9 years, 10 years for a secured gun is insane.

That rich black man did some stupid shit that costed him his civil rights.

Fortunately he is rich enough to employ his own private security.

Oh wait... That makes too much sense, no way wayne would do something that actually makes sense.

Like.... Do yall pity Willie Nelson EVERY SINGLE TIME he gets pinched by Texas State Troopers for weed?

That rich black man did some stupid shit that costed him his civil rights.

Fortunately he is rich enough to employ his own private security.

Oh wait... That makes too much sense, no way wayne would do something that actually makes sense.

Like.... Do yall pity Willie Nelson EVERY SINGLE TIME he gets pinched by Texas State Troopers for weed?
You're definitely not wrong for that... every man is responsible for the decisions he makes in his life and shouldn't be given leniency just because he's talented. I'm not even one to run to the "whitey tryna keep the Black man down" rhetoric when I hear shit like this (even tho it's true)... plus I'll never forget when when he said racism doesn't exist and a whole list of other coonisms. But Wayne for the past 10 years has gotten in no trouble, not even parole violation for all the drugs he's done. It's 2020, niggas is hunting rappers like Elmer Fudd. A gun you only might have to use once or twice in your life is a lot more convenient than a security team, especially when you're not travelling like that... again, it's 2020. The worst you can say is he should've thought ahead to avoid getting caught. At the same time you don't just win a federal search at a raffle. Wayne was targeted, bottom line.

And yes, I DO feel for Willie Nelson. Dude looks like he's about to die yesterday, let him smoke his weed in peace.

Yall seem to forget the very nigga he used to feed put a hit on

Security is cool but I'd have a pistol on me at all times also

Some peace of mind you can't give to the next nigga

If its that serious then a preemptive move might need to be taken.

Also if birdman dont pay his artists you really think he gon pay a hitman?
I agree with the first part wholeheartedly

He already paid a hit man once. 10k and a rep would have nigga a wildin

Back