Let’s have this discussion again.

Vote

• Total voters
When we have family events, my aunts always baked spaghetti that looked like A with a sheet of cheese on top and I never ate that shit.

After having the real pasta and gravy, I never wanted to go back to the typical spaghetti.

I used to kick it with his Italian chick a few years ago. She brought me some from her grandmother

So we supposed to hold faith in ppl that dont know the difference between sauce and gravy?

That's the choice yall making??

:huh:

So we supposed to hold faith in ppl that dont know the difference between sauce and gravy?

That's the choice yall making??

:huh:

fam......you..... put SUGAR.....on RICE..

I dont want to hear any fuckin opinion on food from you... You have no ground to stand on to judge niggas while you eating sweet rice bro... fuck outa here

...I didnt know folks called meat sauce gravy tho... but my point still stands lmao

fam......you..... put SUGAR.....on RICE..

I dont want to hear any fuckin opinion on food from you... You have no ground to stand on to judge niggas while you eating sweet rice bro... fuck outa here

...I didnt know folks called meat sauce gravy tho... but my point still stands lmao
I see you have NO sense of time or how past tense relates to words.

Just know the next time you in the states my Auntie gonna fuck you up

Not gon hold you... sugar on rice or grits or spaghetti is disgusting.

Type of ngas to put salt on watermelon too huh?
upload_2019-6-23_22-22-6.gif

A but neither one is my style to be honest. Ima have to post a pic next time I cook some spaghetti, I make my shit real nigga like lol. But it be the truth though.

Sugar, cheddar, Cajun seasonin’?! WTF y’all out here makin’ cuz it damn sure ain’t spaghetti lmao...word to my grandparents...Vincenzo & Helen Catone

Shit I chop chunks of cheddar cheese inside and put layer on top and bake, add a little sugar to noodles. The shit that truth trust me lol