Welcome To aBlackWeb

Let’s Build

9 hours

I don’t think 1 hour sessions is enough though.

Make it 2 hours a session and make it 4 days if they want to keep it the same price.

10-11-12 is kinda OD for this type of course IMO. Still gotta let kids be kids
Oh I read it as it’s running for 3 months and you sign up for one month which is 3 weeks at $99

Like you said I don’t think an hour is enough

Seems like you could just do this at home for a half hour a day for a week to get the same results for free

Just an observation

Oh I read it as it’s running for 3 months and you sign up for one month which is 3 weeks at $99

Like you said I don’t think an hour is enough

Seems like you could just do this at home for a half hour a day for a week to get the same results for free

Just an observation
It’s a waste of time IMO

And a great step to financial literacy is the skip this course lololololololol

Both y'all niggaz been outta touch for a minute, so I'll fall back and let y'all cook together on how to help a community y'all conveniently distanced from...

Best wishes

I know a lot of y'all are drinkers so lemme drop this

I fucks with Uncle Nearest already.

As a general rule, I don't drink until after 5:30pm during the week, so I'll report back on how this tastes a bit later. Had to make an emergency run to Best Buy earlier and Total Wines is right next door so I stopped in and picked up a half pint.

20230628_153851.jpg

Ok, meant to post this last night but forgot.

I tried the Black Owned Nyak cognac.

... That shit is ass. There's a super strong rubbing alcohol scent and taste that just invades your nose and mouth. If you've ever had Mohawk or Popov straight then you know what I'm talking about. Mind you, my first shot was straight. After that I tried it again but this time over ice and let it sit for a moment. That helped it a bit, but even then it was still barely drinkable. It's like it doesn't even attempt to be cognac either; the tasting notes would be "rubbing alcohol and some weird woody shit".

As cognac/brandy goes, I would put it around red and gold E&J for taste and even then I'd give the edge to E&J. For what I paid for this half pint ($11 and change), I could have bought a fifth of E&J XO, Korbel XS, or El Presidente with a couple more dollars and I would have had a much more pleasant night.

Also... The name... I just keep thinking the name means "Nigga Yak" or some shit.

Back