Welcome To aBlackWeb

Let’s Build

Saying all that made me go through a football bag I had under my sons bed lol

We got 1 backplate, Battle (metallic silver) 3 clear visors 2 UA and 1 BV5 and 2 pairs of cleats left UA and NIKE. A few Battle mouth pieces (brand new of course) and a bunch of battle arm bands

Wish I could do more

Most black people LIKE being mentally enslaved. It removes all accountability for actually taking agency for their lives. They prefer to continue to be mentally e slaves under white supremacy because, at least when you’re a victim, you have some form of worth. It’s easier than doing the work of getting your own self worth on your terms because you might fail.

I said what I said!

I get folks are completely fed up and don’t have much hope but telling each other how negative we are over and over and over and over and over is not helping at all.

We will believe a negative story about us before a positive one we assume any experience with us by us is 2nd tier yes it comes from crackers but niggas don’t gotta believe it and spread it

On a micro scale seek out black businesses in your community. When you travel do the same.

The flip side to that, if you own a business, don’t take your black customers for granted as if they HAVE to support you. I’ve been to a lot of great black businesses, but I’ve been to some that had terrible service, place was dirty, etc. and they blamed their failure on a lack of black support, smh.

Also on a micro scale, seek out volunteer opportunities that help black kids. And it doesn’t have to be a black exclusive org, a black kid in need is one that needs help regardless of the org. You would be surprised how just your presence will impact a kid.

I am treasurer of a non-profit that helps abused kids. It’s not exclusively black, but most of the families supported are. Helping abused kids is dear to my heart so that trumps the fact the org isn’t black exclusive.

On a macro scale, we really need to get behind a political lobby or PAC that has black folks best interests at heart. If anyone wants to post up orgs related to this end please do so and I’ll gladly support.

I was trying to support @Goldie asking him for ABW stickers I was going to put on my machines a few years ago.

Did’t ask him for anything. Just trying to shot him.

But on a serious note, I buy football gear that kids can’t fit anymore or that is broken and I fix them and give them to the kids when their parents can’t afford them.

Im in the middle of a career change now so I haven’t been on it like I should for these kids out here

This all I have left. I have another white helmet upstairs in the closet along with 10 practice jersey and 3 practice pants (not pictured, hanging up)

View attachment 1116675

I don’t really like to donate because I rather been hands on with it

I’m not an organization but I like to see my self as something more than my self.

Besides the pads and helmets I have got kids (drip) that there parents couldn’t get or know anything about, brand new things like Nike and UA visors, wrists bands, back plates, and gloves. I supply them boys with Gatorade and max support every practice and games when I was coaching and wasn’t coaching.

I took my son and friends to random 7v7 games this spring and cheer on players because all kids wanna feel like they have folks on their side. After games I tell them to tell the players how good they did and I see all the joy from them kids to get recognition from their peers that’s wasn’t even playing against them. Goes for the cheerleaders too.

We support all the kids.

If y’all really wanna help out this year let me know.

Was your kid in the league?

One of my ex's has her son in a 7v7 league and they would travel all over for it during the season. She would post up at the spots at like 6am and them kids would play until 11-12am and shit. I'll check with her to see if he's got some shit he's outgrown.

Was your kid in the league?

One of my ex's has her son in a 7v7 league and they would travel all over for it during the season. She would post up at the spots at like 6am and them kids would play until 11-12am and shit. I'll check with her to see if he's got some shit he's outgrown.
Naw. My son don’t play 7v7. I’m very realistic with him and he’s not good enough to play that type of ball (offensively) That’s above his skill level at this moment and he knows that lol.

But tackle is his thing because he really got that dog in him defensively.

The last 2 months he’s being working on his skills offensively so next spring he will play 7v7 and be ready and not just be there in the bench.

My son got certain goals (sports wise) and he works on them. He wants a six pack and bruh be doing sit ups at night. He said he wants to get stronger so he’s doing his pushups and squats because he cant lift weights yet. I won’t allow it.

He love to learn about animals so he’s watching all type of videos and said he might do something regarding animals when he’s older

I respect my young bull.

Last edited:
Children need skills. And early.

One of the most humbling experiences of my life we business 101 in college, as the only student who never read the wall street journal.

Small example but the same thing is kinda evident in pretty much every field for black children other than sports. We often don't get exposure to specialized fields until adulthood. We gotta start these kids early.

It could be a trade like carpentry, or plumbing.. HVAC shit. IT coding, whatever... But we gotta start them early. Mad niggaz around me flipping houses like bricks. I'm prolly gonna link my son up with them next summer when he's too old for free summer camp... One more fun summer, then you learning some game.

Right now I gotta homie who does financial literacy for kids. I was thinking about getting my son in that shit this fall. But something like that also could give our youth an edge.... Or even the playing field.

The nigga trying b

Fuck you doing other than complaining?
Wasn’t shitting on them having the class it but I also have to look at it from a consumer standpoint especially when so many people are broke

A step to financial literacy would be to recognize when something isn’t worth the money you’re paying

Take your emotions elsewhere

Emotions are valid cuz I care. If you don't care. Then take your opinions elsewhere

Start a nonprofit and donate to those in need. It’s low income schools in every city that lack a lot. They could use supplies, clothes, hygiene products, etc.

$100 for 3 hours? Man them niggas got YouTube for free
9 hours

I don’t think 1 hour sessions is enough though.

Make it 2 hours a session and make it 4 days if they want to keep it the same price.

10-11-12 is kinda OD for this type of course IMO. Still gotta let kids be kids

I donate to local small organizations cause usually more of the donation goes to actually helping rather then "overhead cost". The esthetician and nail tech I go to are both black. This time of the year I primarily buy my produce from a black guy that has a produce stand. He overcharges, but I just like to support. My son goes to a charter school started by a guy that grew up in my neighborhood. I do try and support any YouTube, IG, or podcast that's been posted on here...

Back