Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll lesser of two evils: deadbeat no show parent vs a parent whos around but sh!tty.

lesser of two evils: No parent vs sh!tty present parent

• Shitty parent

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • no parent

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
What’s the point of a shitty parent being around? That’s like driving with a shitty part in your car, or just anything shitty in general. If you’re not good you serve no purpose.

From my personal experience. No parent.

I've told the story of my father before. Dude was a shitty parent. He had 4 kids. 2 boys. 2 girls.

He had my brother early and never lived with him.

Got married, had my two sisters. Lived with them.

Fucked around and made me on the side, never lived with me.

Out of the 4 kids we can all say the two boys are more mentally stable than the two girls. We all recognize that while it hurt the boys to not have him, it destroyed the girls having him.

Like it really hurts me sometimes to my core how broken they are cuz of the mind fuck he put them on. They try, but they just not right.

And I blame dude

Idrk anymore. There's tons of examples of people excelling and doing well for themselves in spite of an absent or a shitty parent. If you're a legit danger to your kid then you shouldn't be around tho. Period.

As long as there is one good solid human being in that child's life to teach it a better way it might have a chance. But its the constant interactions with shit humans that creates more shit humans.

a shitty parent is like having no parent that will alter everything

Having no parent is no where as bad because you can have a good role model

Back