Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll lesser of two evils: deadbeat no show parent vs a parent whos around but sh!tty.

lesser of two evils: No parent vs sh!tty present parent

• Shitty parent

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • no parent

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
i recently heard someone say they rather a child be raised without a parent vs having a shitty parent in the household.

can you still learn something from a shitty but present parent?
can you learn something from a parent thats not around?

both can have an impact on how a child sees the world.

but what is the lesser of two evils?

I'm going through this now with my god kids mama. My homeboy died back in July and we see why the stress of dealing with her drove him crazy. She abuses those children in every way you can think of. The two oldest had to get taken by CPS to my homeboys mamas house, because half the time they weren't going to school, and when they did she let them go to school looking any type of way they were being teased and picked on so bad they couldn't concentrate. Kids are so shy and scared to talk anyone cause they mama has them brainwashed. I could go on and on, I swear I wanna bury this bitch in a box but she still has the youngest two in her custody for the time being and his mama seems to be winning the battle at the moment against this low down dirty fucking panty waste.

I'm going through this now with my god kids mama. My homeboy died back in July and we see why the stress of dealing with her drove him crazy. She abuses those children in every way you can think of. The two oldest had to get taken by CPS to my homeboys mamas house, because half the time they weren't going to school, and when they did she let them go to school looking any type of way they were being teased and picked on so bad they couldn't concentrate. Kids are so shy and scared to talk anyone cause they mama has them brainwashed. I could go on and on, I swear I wanna bury this bitch in a box but she still has the youngest two in her custody for the time being and his mama seems to be winning the battle at the moment against this low down dirty fucking panty waste.
at least you took your god parenting responsibilities seriously.

Props

Last edited:

Welcome to ABW bruh. Long time no see. I'm going to say atrocious parents as well. A person's energy is contagious especially if you're around it long enough. Don't be out there verbally abusing each other in front of the child. Every child deserves a happy home & want to see their parents engage with each other in a positive & carefree manner and also in a good home environment. Don't rob your child out of their happiness because the parents can't get along. I've seen the effects on numerous occasions. The child grow up becoming rebellious, or take a side & envy one or both parents.

i mean of course there's levels of shitty parenting and I wouldnt say having a heroin addict mother around would do a kid any good

but if we're just talking a shitty person in general they're still a parent.....they're still there to somewhat guide and protect this child, if even in the most basic sense

i mean of course there's levels of shitty parenting and I wouldnt say having a heroin addict mother around would do a kid any good

but if we're just talking a shitty person in general they're still a parent.....they're still there to somewhat guide and protect this child, if even in the most basic sense
well if you shitty ......yes you would protect them only because you can now be an aint shit parent and act out...but would they buy them a suit for a job interview.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day
but thats 2 minutes out of a 24 hour day.

so the other 1438 minutes of the day they adding more stress and strife and pressure and fucked up guidance to your life.

vs having a single parent trying hard but at least they dont have aint shit behaviors in the household to have to correct or explain.

well if you shitty ......yes you would protect them only because you can now be an aint shit parent and act out...but would they buy them a suit for a job interview.

that aint the point

a dad thats there to whoop yo ass when you doing wrong is better then that complete absence

no matter if he's broke or dumb or a Miami Heat fan, or whatever

As long as the one parent was holding it down, the absent parent can stay absent. Give a kid some chance instead of no chance at all.

but thats 2 minutes out of a 24 hour day.

so the other 1438 minutes of the day they adding more stress and strife and pressure and fucked up guidance to your life.

vs having a single parent trying hard but at least they dont have aint shit behaviors in the household to have to correct or explain.

I aint saying people cant be raised right by single parents

from my point of view, i feel like a little boy or girl would definitely rather have both parents

just the structure alone changes things in any household

that aint the point

a dad thats there to whoop yo ass when you doing wrong is better then that complete absence

no matter if he's broke or dumb or a Miami Heat fan, or whatever
so you think an aint shit parent wont whip your ass for when you aint doing wrong just as fast?

coming home happy and smiling.......smack smack smack
you think you better than me?....smack smack slapsmack
oh you got them trees......my boy. THATS MY SON WITH THAT FIRE...i always knew you would be something,.sniff

so you think an aint shit parent wont whip your ass for when you aint doing wrong just as fast?

coming home happy and smiling.......smack smack smack
you think you better than me?....smack smack slapsmack
oh you got them trees......my boy. THATS MY SON WITH THAT FIRE...i always knew you would be something,.sniff

now we talking specifics tho

no, a physically abusive situation is never anything good

thats not included in all "aint shit" style parenting lol

there's bum ass parents that are still active in the kids lives, tho they may not have done anything with their own and may or may not be providing for them

I aint saying people cant be raised right by single parents

from my point of view, i feel like a little boy or girl would definitely rather have both parents

just the structure alone changes things in any household
you right

4221396001_5162980973001_5162947081001-vs-768x432.jpg

a two parent household can help out

I literally said heroin addicts aint shit, get them babies outta there lol

Back