Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Legend or Vet: Wiz Khalifa

Legend or Vet: Wiz Khalifa

• Legend

• Vet

Results are only viewable after voting.
Wiz biggest hit is a song that sounds like he was featured on it. And the main reason it blew up was Paul Walker happened to have died during its release.
No he doesnt have the most viewed YT music video, i dont think it was ever the most viewed one. However he does have one of the highest viewed videos, ever.

What legendary about him is how he managed to convince people hes a good rapper while having mediocre skills.

How Wiz a legend but E-40 isnt?

E-40 got damn near a 40 year career and manages to put out at least 1 somewhat hit every year. His videos on YT hit like 7 figures. That shit is crazy.

Next yall gunna say Uncle Luke isnt a legend

Objectivity is really tough for niggas on this site.

If yall don't personally like them, they're not a legend.

I don't like Cube as an MC, but I acknowledge his resume. Same with Scarface, Nelly, etc.

I'm not the biggest Wiz fan, but you can't ignore the impact he's had on the game. I think the nigga still has the most viewed music video in YT history.

He had a whole movement.

Lmaoooo

Lol I'm not even a fan of dude, but somebody gotta call out the bullshit.

lol bro this is so disingenuous and you know it

You know he’s not a legend lol

How, I'm not even a fan of dude :niggaa:

He has a project that the majority would say is a classic (Kush & OJ)

You can argue #s wise, he should replace Cole in the "Big 3" of the 2010s. Either Wiz or Future.

Influence wise, most little niggas during his run wore their clothes and hair like Wiz. From the camo shorts to the dumb ass blonde patch.

I'm mad yall got me arguing for fuckin Wiz 😂

Wiz did alot for the culture, he a Cam'ron/Jeezy splice. Legend IMO. All that work with Currensy gotta count for something, he actually holds his own with Spitta on virtually every project they did together

How, I'm not even a fan of dude :niggaa:

He has a project that the majority would say is a classic (Kush & OJ)

You can argue #s wise, he should replace Cole in the "Big 3" of the 2010s. Either Wiz or Future.

Influence wise, most little niggas during his run wore their clothes and hair like Wiz. From the camo shorts to the dumb ass blonde patch.

I'm mad yall got me arguing for fuckin Wiz 😂
Lmao this is master grade trolling

200w.gif

Back