Poll Legend or Vet: Wiz Khalifa

Legend or Vet: Wiz Khalifa

• Legend

• Vet

Results are only viewable after voting.
smh if only Wiz was a 90s rapper

6592b00043bcce118eb86c9e7f168e24.gif

What's legendary about him

Objectivity is really tough for niggas on this site.

If yall don't personally like them, they're not a legend.

I don't like Cube as an MC, but I acknowledge his resume. Same with Scarface, Nelly, etc.

I'm not the biggest Wiz fan, but you can't ignore the impact he's had on the game. I think the nigga still has the most viewed music video in YT history.

He had a whole movement.

I don't like Cube as an MC, but I acknowledge his resume. Same with Scarface, Nelly, etc.

I'm not the biggest Wiz fan, but you can't ignore the impact he's had on the game. I think the nigga still has the most viewed music video in YT history.

He had a whole movement.
Brotha, I've been the most objective person in these threads

I'm just trying to find consistency between your criteria.

How is wiz legendary to you but not DJ quik?

I'm not a fan of E-40 but he's a legend
I'm a fan of pimp C and he's a vet

Brotha, I've been the most objective person in these threads

I'm just trying to find consistency between your criteria.

How is wiz legendary to you but not DJ quik?

I'm not a fan of E-40 but he's a legend
I'm a fan of pimp C and he's a vet
How is E-40 a legend?

He had a whole movement.
Naw that nigga behind baby shark

He had a whole movement.
But having an impact or being popular are just one or two aspects. For me, what dictates a legend is 5 things:
1. Actual skill/talent
2. A classic work
3. Consistent good works
4. Popularity(Not really that important, but it's hard to argue someone is a legend if nobody knows them.
5. Longevity

That's why I shrug at a lot of these and even laugh at some. There have been thousands of rappers, but most of them are not legends. Being legendary is top tier, and there are only a relatively few who fit in the top of the pyramid. I think people on this site use the word too loosely.

But having an impact or being popular are just one or two aspects. For me, what dictates a legend is 5 things:
1. Actual skill/talent
2. A classic work
3. Consistent good works
4. Popularity(Not really that important, but it's hard to argue someone is a legend if nobody knows them.
5. Longevity

That's why I shrug at a lot of these and even laugh at some. There have been thousands of rappers, but most of them are not legends. Being legendary is top tier, and there are only a relatively few who fit in the top of the pyramid. I think people on this site use the word too loosely.

Based on your criteria, are E-40, DJ Quik and Pimp C legends?

Wouldn’t say he’s a legend but he’s definitely a vet.

I know this is gonna be hard for niggas to fathom but he’s had a pretty successful career & checked off a lot of boxes along the way.

- he was one of the first blog rappers
- Kush and OJ… enough said
- had 2 #1 hits on the billboard 200
- the most viewed song on YouTube
- had an NFL team dedicate their entire playoff run to his song which he performed at their AFC title game
-platinum albums

he’s absolutely a Vet at this stage…

I’m not big on Wiz anymore but If he was more outside he’d be bigger perception wise. He isn’t always seen with the “popular” guys often & you never really hear about any shenanigans. Wiz keeps to himself so his popularity isn’t “seen” unless you follow him

Back