Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Legend or Vet: Too Short

Legend or Vet?

• Total voters
Not as long as Short and still have a fanbase they activly drop music for

THe nigga hasn't even gone Gold since the year 2000, that's 2 decades ago nigga lol

Get this simple rappin ass nigga df outta here man

niggas talking about top 5's and shit

you know how many rappers there are????????

AND who and what makes up sales for people to be "top 5"???

shits never mattered to me.....I dont even know if Short has any awards.....or highly acclaimed albums

but Too $hort is a hip hop legend.....pernt blank perrid

Again, if this nigga's a legend then all the niggas that's been polled are legends. He hasn't done half of what alot of those niggas have done.

this is the part where I go "aight goldie"...and get back to work

just gotta let the polls speak

some things just go unsaid

I have no arguments for you, like literally

he aint no lyrical genius, cant say he was controlling the game at any period in time, no battles, etc

but the man is legend....kinda one of the ones you either hate or love

some things just go unsaid

I have no arguments for you, like literally

he aint no lyrical genius, cant say he was controlling the game at any period in time, no battles, etc

but the man is legend....kinda one of the ones you either hate or love

giphy.gif

I'm from NY and for a long time to me this dude WAS the bay. Shorty the Pimp, Get in Where You Fit In, Cocktales I bumped all that shit out in Washington Heights. As far away from north cali as you can get. Gotta be a legend to have that kind of reach IMO.

This dude slanged his tapes out his trunk before that was the groove then became national coming straight from the underground without compromise. So hard to do. Especially back then. Also who in rap has said bitch the same way since?

Back