Welcome To aBlackWeb

Legend or Vet: Lupe

Legend or Vet?

• Total voters
Man you missing out. GKMC is top 5 albums released in the last 8 yrs imo

I'm sure. Money Trees and Backseat Freestyle were fire songs to me. I also love the track with Dre and felt that the lead single had one of the dopest most relatable concepts out there (peer pressure to drink).

Like I said though despite his obvious talent and vivid imagination his voice really irks me after a while. So I can't sit through the entire thing try as I may.

I'm sure. Money Trees and Backseat Freestyle were fire songs to me. I also love the track with Dre and felt that the lead single had one of the dopest most relatable concepts out there (peer pressure to drink).

Like I said though despite his obvious talent and vivid imagination his voice really irks me after a while. So I can't sit through the entire thing try as I may.
I can respect it. It took a minute to get thru his voice and the weird shit he does at time. But story telling on the songs you mentioned just cements it for me. Sing About Me so REAL.

We getting off track tho lol

One of my favorites. He has the skill set to be a legend but the career arc is at vet level.

Lu doesn’t have legend impact, body of work good enough but nah.

Go listen to Lil Pimp lil nigga

Lupe stans bout to have a melt down

Screen-shot-2012-07-27-at-3.28.35-PM.png

Playing devils advocate here, outside of bars, what has Lupe done?

Playing devils advocate here, outside of bars, what has Lupe done?
he's a rapper

never claimed to have savvy business acumen

i dont care either

but he can rappity rap his ass off

he's a rapper

never claimed to have savvy business acumen

i dont care either

but he can rappity rap his ass off
A lotta rappity rappers that didn’t make it to legend.

Cam for instance

Back