Gold albums 2
Live albums 2
Compilation albums 3
Music videos 24
EPs 2
Singles 18

Legend b

Lyrically BT is top 15, arguably top 10 in the game

His crew is legendary and unlike some other acts, he is the only spitter so that kills the whole solo album non sense

Critically acclaimed, respected by his peers, respected by the industry, BT HAS to be considered a legend at this point in his long, multi decorated career

Being a legend goes pass being a great spitter. He don't sell records, 14 albums and only 3 has gone plat or gold. You gotta be transcending to be a legend and he's not that. Dope rapper but I need more to label him a legend

Voted Legend because I feel when his career is all said and done that is where he will be.

Being a legend goes pass being a great spitter. He don't sell records, 14 albums and only 3 has gone plat or gold. You gotta be transcending to be a legend and he's not that. Dope rapper but I need more to label him a legend
What about all the commercial success they have outside of record sales?

They tour across the globe, always selling out wherever they go, a house hold name due to them being in commercial, TV, Nightshows, Sesame Street.....

I get the whole album shit but clearly his music is in high demand

Sighs....

It's simple if their name holds actual significant weight in hip hop and they are highly esteemed by their peers, that alone depending on who you are makes you a legend

50 a legend and he ain't transcend shit.

He had 2 two albums then became an actor.

When you naming top rappers how many of them have Black Thought in them, naming top groups how many of them have The Roots in them.

If dude gets in that's fine but he's not to me

I came here fully expecting to fight motherfuckers after that Pun thread but im pleasently suprised.

When you naming top rappers how many of them have Black Thought in them, naming top groups how many of them have The Roots in them.

If dude gets in that's fine but he's not to me

Nigga you been fukn wit this site pretty much from day 1. There has been a few time BT and the Roots have been brought up as one of the best. So much so that Goldie had to call reinforcements in one of them tournaments when BT was bout to knock out Poppa Pac.

Last edited:
Back