Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Legend or Vet: Black Thought

Legend or Vet

• Total voters
this the frontman for The Roots

81udY0AJBfL._SX466_.jpg

Them niggaz was in London in like 91-92...maybe not late 80’s but tha point still remains tha same... they were there before The Wu...which was your point...so we both were off a little...how bout that shit lol

Either way you cut it bruh...you’d be tha ONLY....and I mean ONLY “hip hop historian” to ever say, argue, insist that the Roots aren’t a legendary group....you probably can’t even google them and find where somebody doesn’t have them as a top 10 hip-hop group....unless that search leads you to ABW lol

But y’all got it....tha Roots are on tha same level as Little Brother lol....you happy now?!? Lmaooo

You admit to using alternative facts? lol cool.

The fact that you're trying to credit The Roots.... who barely sold shit HERE, you're trying to credit them for making hiphop global is beyond hilarious. Niggas like Run DMC made hiphop global yearsss before BT thought about pickin up a fuckin mic.

Yall gotta stop with these fake ass alternative hiphop facts. Especially trying to use em against a mf who really knows hiphop.

I'm personally offended that my nigga Wordlife really sat here and tried to say The Roots made hiphop global lmaoo The fuckin audacity.

You admit to using alternative facts? lol cool.

The fact that you're trying to credit The Roots.... who barely sold shit HERE, you're trying to credit them for making hiphop global is beyond hilarious. Niggas like Run DMC made hiphop global yearsss before BT thought about pickin up a fuckin mic.

Yall gotta stop with these fake ass alternative hiphop facts. Especially trying to use em against a mf who really knows hiphop.

I'm personally offended that my nigga Wordlife really sat here and tried to say The Roots made hiphop global lmaoo The fuckin audacity.

Maaaaaan that shit don’t work on me bruh lol....what “alternate facts”?? I said we was both off a little Mr. “the Wu was overseas first!!” annnnnd “wordlife really said the Roots MADE hip-hop global” lmao FOH B lol....quote THAT shit alternate facts man....I said they had a hand in making it global....which they did....I also said they were one of tha first to do big festivals and concerts across seas and maybe I shoulda added “consistently”!in it but hey....they were....NOT tha 1st or 1 and only but one of tha 1st

I know you know hip-hop my nigga....everybody knows that..I mean U made a “hip-hop/culture” site my nigga!!! but so do I bruh...at least tha knows hip-hop part and I’m not gonna play tha age card cuz tha internet/google makes everything a level playing field but I’ll be DAMNED if a dude who said 1 of his first childhood memories was Pac getting killed finna try and son me bout some hip-hop....not happening

:ghost:Lmaooo hahahahaha

Maaaaaan that shit don’t work on me bruh lol....what “alternate facts”?? I said we was both off a little Mr. “the Wu was overseas first!!” annnnnd “wordlife really said the Roots MADE hip-hop global” lmao FOH B lol....quote THAT shit alternate facts man....I said they had a hand in making it global....which they did....I also said they were one of tha first to do big festivals and concerts across seas and maybe I shoulda added “consistently”!in it but hey....they were....NOT tha 1st or 1 and only but one of tha 1st

I know you know hip-hop my nigga....everybody knows that..I mean U made a “hip-hop/culture” site my nigga!!! but so do I bruh...at least tha knows hip-hop part and I’m not gonna play tha age card cuz tha internet/google makes everything a level playing field but I’ll be DAMNED if a dude who said 1 of his first childhood memories was Pac getting killed finna try and son me bout some hip-hop....not happening

:ghost:Lmaooo hahahahaha

I'm not sleepin on you fam lol

I"m just saying, I'm not crediting The Roots for making hiphop global when it was global long before they arrived in the game.

Doing festivals in the middle of africa does not make these mfs legends fam!

I'm not sleepin on you fam lol

I"m just saying, I'm not crediting The Roots for making hiphop global when it was global long before they arrived in the game.

Doing festivals in the middle of africa does not make these mfs legends fam!

Doing festivals in the middle of Africa ain’t legendary?!

:niggaa:

Goldie got Heineken-virus y’all?!?! Word to @5 Grand .....

:hahaha:

I cant believe this thread still going.

Im like 6-7 pages behind. Bout to catch up. Expecting comedy.

Another nigga who doesn't know shit about BT, nobody knows this nigga but backpacker digimon card holdin niggas.

I aint saying Jada is known worldwide, that's icon shit. But in the US? Jada is recognizable.
This year alone this niggas has disrespected Pokemon, Yugioh, and now Digimon fans

Smdh, my 12yo self somewhere throwing all his anime shit in the trash

Back