Legend or Vet (ABW Edition): Cain

Legend or Vet

• Total voters
Crazy thing about this picture is I have a picture of myself somewhere on of my phone's and I have a shirt on similar to this and I have a camera case around my neck looking mad as shit. I was hot as fuck in San Jose that time I was out there and niggas was wanting to sight see and shit.

I would post it but fuck y'all niggas

My nigga Cain be coming through on the cod

r_HuRm.gif

LEGEND

Brotha deserves a seat @ the Black Mt. Olympus.

I think that was the brotha Jamal

Nah that was a different one. That was more sad than funny. The one im talking bout was just some funny shit thats done hapenned to all us

Crazy thing about this picture is I have a picture of myself somewhere on of my phone's and I have a shirt on similar to this and I have a camera case around my neck looking mad as shit. I was hot as fuck in San Jose that time I was out there and niggas was wanting to sight see and shit.

Lmao nah post it that’s legendary

Nah that was a different one. That was more sad than funny. The one im talking bout was just some funny shit thats done hapenned to all us

That shyt waa depressing. Damn a sad. Lol.

I wanted to send that brotha some encouraging words afterwards.

Reactions: AZTG

Close likeness:

Charles Dutton in a old school kangol and sweatsuit.jpg