Legend or Vet (ABW Edition): Cain

Legend or Vet

• Total voters

Big Lurko

Im not here to read more than 2 lines..
Aug 11, 2017
For what seems like since the internet began we've had @Cain giving disgruntled takes on every topic imaginable. He actually even met his soul mate on the forums and then she left him. He was hurt lashing out and had a stretch of potent posting that has made him a considerable option for the hall.

So what say ye?

Cain was on his way into being a legend until the pic of him laying on his stomach like joe Budden surfaced

post heartbreak Cain is a hardnosed Vet that’s gonna foul you 5 times and give the youngins some advice on the bench

Cain cool people.
He's like the second person born in history.

So I guess legend.

Yall keep talking bout the heartbreak.

Was that the one where cain texted a whole paragraph to some chick and she only texted back one word?

I barely ever remember stuff but man I laughed so hard at that shit that it stuck with me.

If that wasnt cain then my bad

Cain was on his way into being a legend until the pic of him laying on his stomach like joe Budden surfaced

post heartbreak Cain is a hardnosed Vet that’s gonna foul you 5 times and give the youngins some advice on the bench

"I don't know whats goin on but fix it"

I had to use that one a few times after that shit dropped

Was that the one where cain texted a whole paragraph to some chick and she only texted back one word?

I barely ever remember stuff but man I laughed so hard at that shit that it stuck with me.

Lol I really dont even remember the details. Just the aftermath.

For what seems like since the internet began we've had @Cain giving disgruntled takes on every topic imaginable. He actually even met his soul mate on the forums and then she left him. He was hurt lashing out and had a stretch of potent posting that has made him a considerable option for the hall.

So what say ye?

I hate y'all two niggas mane.......also me and nevermind. I hate y'all niggas mane

Brotha deserves a seat @ the Black Mt. Olympus.

I think that was the brotha Jamal

Brotha deserves a spot in Black Mt. Olympus.

Show Da Gawd Cain

Reactions: Ironman