Leg Lengthening Is The New Wave?

I saw this years ago, but it was showed on people who would be considered dwarfs. Doctors were saying it was a way to make their lives a lil easier by lengthening their arms and legs by a few inches. Doesnt even surprise me people wanna do it for no reason other than so they can say they're 6' or taller.

People are really vain af. Women out here acting like they only fuck guys 6'5+ and got these dumb ass guys that believe them. At no point do they stop and think, "Well if women only fuck tall guys and tall guys are the only ones that get pussy....where all these short people coming from?". I bet they still clown his corny ass and next he's gunna be reposting Andrew Tate videos.

Wonder if they get their insurance to pay for this?

Women going to be walking around wondering why their son is 5’5 when there husband is 6’2 lol
I was sure about to say this! I hope the people that are getting this are honest about it. This is the equivalent of a woman getting a bbl. Except people don't expect men to get leg lengthening surgery. When a woman is genetically blessed with a great shape, people automatically think surgery now a days.