Welcome To aBlackWeb

Leg Lengthening Is The New Wave?

I saw this years ago, but it was showed on people who would be considered dwarfs. Doctors were saying it was a way to make their lives a lil easier by lengthening their arms and legs by a few inches. Doesnt even surprise me people wanna do it for no reason other than so they can say they're 6' or taller.

People are really vain af. Women out here acting like they only fuck guys 6'5+ and got these dumb ass guys that believe them. At no point do they stop and think, "Well if women only fuck tall guys and tall guys are the only ones that get pussy....where all these short people coming from?". I bet they still clown his corny ass and next he's gunna be reposting Andrew Tate videos.

Wonder if they get their insurance to pay for this?
And what's even crazier about all of it is that about only 1-2% of the male population is 6ft+...

Nothing about this seems healthy
The world isn't "healthy" period.

Therefore there's nothing "wrong" with this and is just as superficial like breast enlargement etc undertaken by most women. Everyone wants to emphasise the sexual dimorphism that society deems attractive to their gender.

The key thing though for those that choose to do this is that I hope:
  • They don't abuse it or go to some shady doc with unrealistic expectations. Using the breast analogy, there are dumb women who are A cup tryna go for E. Similarly you can't be 5'4 chasing 6'0 even if possible. There will inevitably be LT complications and like some have said, your proportions will look silly with your upper body
  • Don't go cheap/half-ass on it. Like all elective surgery, a lot of them are susceptible to being botched and it's a hard come back to correct something that may literally put you in a wheelchair and have mobility issues down the line
  • Make sure you do it for the right reasons. Better to get your mind right for the fix over thinking getting taller is the answer, go through all the pain of the process to come out the other dissatisfied and just as unhappy if not worse than before

As mentioned, the world is unhealthy. Literally anything that a person is unhappy with of their body can be altered. We're literally living in a world where men are turning to women and black fishing exists. Stay safe out there and be healthy in mind, body and spirirt

Dude look young too, what's the point at that age. Like can he do any strenuous activities ever again, like running, playing basketball ball, or leg weight training

Your right about strenuous activity.
There could be an argument that doing it "young" could mean that a person recovers quicker cause their bones are healthier to regrow strong etc.
But on the flip side, doing it period holds a variety of risks so it would be perhaps sensible to consider when slightly older to ensure you can enjoy doing strenuous activities. Basically there should be a balance of not being too young and also not too old eg over 60, as I'm sure the bones would be too fragile to go through such an ordeal.

if this would let me do windmills I would it I ain’t gonna lie ,that’s like the only reason y’all women fuck niggas under 6 feet regular 5’5 is a tragedy tho

Back