Welcome To aBlackWeb

Leftovers: Let's Talk About Em

Leftovers are good for....

• Total voters
I dont see how folks can eat the same thing for a whole week tho.. I get food prep but thats wild. I need some variety

If my leftovers last 5 days it’s only because I wasn’t eating them everyday

t63meo9nokyp.jpg

Dude really posted this like we was gonna be in awe or something.
The keyboard disrespect... damn

I dont see how folks can eat the same thing for a whole week tho.. I get food prep but thats wild. I need some variety

For me it becomes lunch the next day or two. If it's something like spaghetti, chili, curry or anything else I make a big pot of, then the kids will rip through it pretty quickly so it may only last a day anyways.

I remember my sister daughter and son came over for a visit. They roasted my house for 1hour so I took them to cinema instead.. I felt so bad that night i couldnt sleep . smh...

I remember washing my ass with a towel and sometimes newspaper. I had food left from 1 month in the fridge, I had food on the floor, clothes everywhere, not washed my sheets for over several years. I had not changed my underwear in weeks. I wore the same clothes every day for weeks sometimes. I WAS GGIVING UP I WAS SAYING FUCK EVERYTHING .. BAD TIMEZ

I remember my sister daughter and son came over for a visit. They roasted my house for 1hour so I took them to cinema instead.. I felt so bad that night i couldnt sleep . smh...

I remember washing my ass with a towel and sometimes newspaper. I had food left from 1 month in the fridge, I had food on the floor, clothes everywhere, not washed my sheets for over several years. I had not changed my underwear in weeks. I wore the same clothes every day for weeks sometimes. I WAS GGIVING UP I WAS SAYING FUCK EVERYTHING .. BAD TIMEZ

Well now tagging you feels kinda fucked up..

Geezus crust. This nigga was better off homeless. Lol

1408410973069.png

Back