Welcome To aBlackWeb

Leap man molly wops a judge

If he was willing to attack a judge in the courtroom, then what chance does anyone else in society have from being assaulted by him?

I don't know of his mental health, but if he's unwell then the state need to sort out his treatment. Either way, the judge was right not to have had him free to roam the streets.

I don’t think anyone is saying this man isn’t guilty or should be spared or got a raw deal.

No one is excusing him of anything. Yea, sure . Lock him up for his repeated offenses.

I think people are speaking more in her tone, attitude and if we keeping it real…the imagery. I think the image of this white woman speaking like that to dude is triggering to some people.

But no one is defending him here.

Reactions: GNS
You think she should have given him probation?

He was in there for beating someone with a bat...he was pleading guilty to that charge.

I haven't done a deep dive into all his charges, and how much jail time he was going to be sentence with

But based off what I have read so far...him being sent to jail was based off his history and the current charge and time in between.

I said this in the other thread where this was posted, but I'm genuinely surprised she didn't give him probation. Judges in Vegas, both city and district, love throwing folks on papers. For her to send him to prison or CCDC, he had to have really been a royal fuck-up. That's usually the only way you get time unless the charge was super egregious (murder, kidnapping, mad amount of dope on you, etc) or the details of the crime were pretty fucked up.

I don’t think anyone is saying this man isn’t guilty or should be spared or got a raw deal.

No one is excusing him of anything. Yea, sure . Lock him up for his repeated offenses.

I think people are speaking more in her tone, attitude and if we keeping it real…the imagery. I think the image of this white woman speaking like that to dude is ketriggering to some people.

But no one is defending him here.

Ehh.. maybe I was watching something else.

Dude was pleading his case not be locked up and the judge seemed to have had her mind made up that prison was forthcoming for him.

You could make the argument that her tone was dismissive but I didn't get rude or unprofessional angle.

The imagery part...it is what it is I guess. I mean what's the percentage of white male and female judges vs everyone else? The likelihood in most cases, you're going to have someone white presiding over it. So that imagery is an inevitable situation.

At the end of the day, he was there to be judged not the judge herself, and that's what happened.

Oh so now y’all wanna be decent.

Fuck all that.

That shit was cathartic as fuck.

I lived vicariously through dude putting the paws on the judge and enjoyed every gotdamn second of it.

Gon lock a mfer up and smile at the same damn time.

Well I’m smiling too gotdammit.

Sucks it wasn’t a family law judge.

Fuck all that.

I lived vicariously through dude putting the paws on the judge and enjoyed every gotdamn second of it.

You gone hit up his conversary when he gets his with a ten piece?

lol @ anyone talking about the judges behavior

thats bullshit.....this motherfucker is beating people with bats, multiple domestic violence convictions and we are worried about this judge being snarky?

man FOH.....

lock his ass up
word we aint teammates he's been terrorizing his family and community

See ya wouldn't wanna be ya

Fuck all that.

Lol @ be decent

The man is jumping on judges.

I find it strange that yall are surprised at a judges tone. Majority of them are like that. What is a "nice" judge? They see multiple cases like his on a daily. Eventually, shit turns you cold. You get hip to people trying to constantly game and lie to you

I find it strange that yall are surprised at a judges tone. Majority of them are like that. What is a "nice" judge? They see multiple cases like his on a daily. Eventually, shit turns you cold. You get hip to people trying to constantly game and lie to you
Turns a person cold?

I get that but you want that type person judging you?

Innocent or guilty?

Reactions: GNS
Some of y’all will defend a criminals right to exist if the cop was in the wrong.

But what if that cop saw so much, they turned cold when it’s your time?

Should he have done what he done? No

But I get it

Fuck Judge Lujan and his kangaroo court!

I anlmost asked for an agreed upon cause my daughter missed 4 days of pre-k.

576 dollars and a fucking smile damn right I wanted to twist his head off
I get it man it's your life and its just another day for them.

But maybe dude should just stop beating people up lol.

Back