Welcome To aBlackWeb

Leap man molly wops a judge

Alot of people feel the judge spoke unprofessional and was rude with her words. And it seems some are saying the judge got what she deserves

i disagree, he was so wrong and may actually have some mental issues going on.

:hahaha:

She earned every bit of that.

She’s a judge and couldn’t discern whether she should talk that slick shit with his history?!

Really?

She did not judge that particular situation accordingly

You think she should have given him probation?

He was in there for beating someone with a bat...he was pleading guilty to that charge.

I haven't done a deep dive into all his charges, and how much jail time he was going to be sentence with

But based off what I have read so far...him being sent to jail was based off his history and the current charge and time in between.

At first, I was with the dude. He seems like he really wanted to turn his life around.

Then I saw the longer version as she read down his rap sheet:

MULTIPLE Domestic Violence charges, attempted home invasion, attempted battery, battery on a protected person, robbery.

I mean, at what point does probation simply not work?

I hate to say this, but the brother beating her down proves her point.

The judge’s snide demeanor earned something tho.

He getting at least 10 years now.

I think it’s ok when judges gives harsh words before sentencing, or words of protecting the public, calling a person a monster and all that.

The way this judge did it, why even allow him to speak if he’s gonna be brushed off?

Like I said, just sentence him and leave that other shit out.

Maaaaaan!!!

Those cops are gonna beat his ass behind the scenes.

Guaranteed!

His folks might not recognize him in the coming months.

Iguess...but he did too by trying to manipulate ... he should have manned up it was all a con

He aint act free...🤷🏾‍♂️
He is supposed to bullshit.

She ain’t, she the one that took an oath
You think she should have given him probation?

He was in there for beating someone with a bat...he was pleading guilty to that charge.

I haven't done a deep dive into all his charges, and how much jail time he was going to be sentence with

But based off what I have read so far...him being sent to jail was based off his history and the current charge and time in between.
no he’s a recidivist on his 3rd strike fuck em

Some people just dont wanna be free, take accountability,. and live to be menaces

You cant control the judges approach attitude demeanor, snark

But you can control being there in the first damn place.
/close thread.

It's one thing for being locked up for victimless crimes like selling weed or something, but he was getting processed for BATTERY and home invasion like shit.

Dude was a fucking menace from jump.

Last edited:
That nigga was a monster. He been beating the shit outta people his whole life with no chill. Jumping to attack a fucking judge in a fuckin court room is all the proof you need that this nigga is a walking assault every day he is free. NOBODY is safe around that nigga.

He'd crack everybody in this thread off some random shit he not feeling given the opportunity.

Now he only got the opportunity to fight other jail niggaz and CO's 🤷🏿‍♂️

Back