Welcome To aBlackWeb

LEAKED AUDIO REPORTEDLY REVEALS BOW WOW PUNCHED KIYOMI LESLIE IN HER STOMACH WHILE SHE WAS PREGNANT

Mr.LV

OG
LEAKED AUDIO REPORTEDLY REVEALS BOW WOW PUNCHED KIYOMI LESLIE IN HER STOMACH WHILE SHE WAS PREGNANT

Bow Wow and his ex girlfriend, Kiyomi Leslie, had a very public break-up and it seems things just got a more messy.
An alleged leaked audio of an argument between the former couple surfaced online and sparked a lot of concern. In the audio you can hear the woman, who is allegedly Kiyomi being held in a room against her will, and the man, who is allegedly Bow Wow, threatening to cause physical harm to her. You can also hear the who woman claiming that she was punched in her stomach while she was with-child.

Listen to the audio below.

Erica Mena, and Ciara, who are both exes to Bow Wow have both claimed he was physically abusive to them during their relationships as well. In February 2019, both Bow and Kiyomi were arrested following a violent altercation.

Bow Wow has yet to respond to these claims

BlushingBeneficialGalapagossealion-size_restricted.gif

Smh wtf is wrong with u vibe. Not cool.

On another note I've always wanted to bag ig slores too but between shad and joey I see what type of guys they're into. I might not have the boxing chops to be with these whores

A lot of these entertainers; especially athletes and musicians, get showered with praise and pampered from such a young age, that they tend to lack the ability to interact with women from the standpoint of a man talking to a woman. They tend use the 'I'm a star talking to a fan/groupie' talk, using their status or money as the main alluring factor.

All they have to do is set the rules of engagement early in the relationship, have the women understand their values and principles. Give them an ultimatum at the earliest sign of transgression and be willing to back it up with action and a lot of the dysfunction will be avoided.

Thinking this way, will also allow the man to understand, unless due to self-defence, physical or verbal abuse towards a woman is destructive and counter-productive.

A lot of these entertainers; especially athletes and musicians, get showered with praise and pampered from such a young age, that they tend to lack the ability to interact with women from the standpoint of a man talking to a woman. They tend use the 'I'm a star talking to a fan/groupie' talk, using their status or money as the main alluring factor.

All they have to do is set the rules of engagement early in the relationship, have the women understand their values and principles. Give them an ultimatum, at the earliest sign of transgression and be willing to back it up with action and a lot of the dysfunction will be avoided.

Thinking this way, will also allow the man to understand, unless due to self-defence, physical or verbal abuse towards a woman is destructive and counter-productive.
Ultimatums will never be set, they know very well the difference in the power dynamic. They know the minute they say "No", they are gone. Since he has wealth and fame, there will never not be multiple women waiting in line eager to say "Yes". The best they can do is suffer years of abuse and hopefully get a child out of it. Alternatively, they can date a dude on their level, but most aren't willing to ever do that.

Ultimatums will never be set, they know very well the difference in the power dynamic. They know the minute they say "No", they are gone. Since he has wealth and fame, there will never not be multiple women waiting in line eager to say "Yes". The best they can do is suffer years of abuse and hopefully get a child out of it. Alternatively, they can date a dude on their level, but most aren't willing to ever do that.

True that. It's a cold game dealing with hoes mayne.

Back