Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Laws of attraction

I think being very funny reels in all kinds of women. The conservative women kind of like to act like they ain’t feeling me but always present themselves as available. I like those conservative women. They’re my speed. After a while, those overtly sexual women come off as fake to me.
I understand, I also think that conservative women, when given to believing they are in a secure relationship or friendship with a man. Are more sexually explorative in the bedroom. In that, they are more willing to explore what they want. Or at least be able to talk about and understand the why to it. Where as more overtly sexual women don’t want to or care about the why they just want it done.

Did you desire that because you didn’t feel like you were capable of that yourself. So they were sort of a catalyst or an encouragement to be that way with their bravado as your cover? If so..

Do you think your evolution in your pursuit of freedom has weakened it as an attraction in others in your eyes because you can now generate it from within. Because you are now operating with a surplus you no longer need it as much so it’s not as inviting?

Outside question, do you think we are more attracted to what we lack as opposed to what we have in abundance?

I think what we want is always at the core but we get confused by the outer.

So I was attracted not because I couldn't get what I wanted but i was afraid or didn't know how...so watching someone in their way I think was motivating. I think we are equally attracted to what we lack and what we want. But I would say it like the things we need to remove to get what we want takes precedent. That moment when we get something or get with someone and we find that it wasn't what we wanted....so the search or more the discovery of what we want goes on.

Back