Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Laws of attraction

ImaInfluenza

Who do you think you are? I am
Y’all ever stop and wonder…

Throughout the day there may be people that you meet that are attracted to you for a multitude of reasons. Sometimes it’s not even sexual or physical or hetero or homosexual. It’s like they just like or love something about you.

Same time they don’t make it obvious. If you had to inform someone else if that person likes you, the best you could say is, we respect each other and have good interactions.

Then there are people who like you the same as the other group, and for whatever reason, they are extremely obvious in body language, what they say, and how they say that they absolutely want you, want you.

Often times there’s something about this former group that if you think about it, they all share something about them that’s similar.

Y’all ever wonder what it is about you that makes this group of people unable to control their impulses of wanting you? Cause I’m sure with others they can, but it’s something about you that this demographic can not control themselves. What does it say about you, what about you makes you irresistible to this group and why this group?

I finally was able to identify a group, cause I have evolved as a person and I’m able to look at things differently. Shy, chubby, quirky, black women with moderate hairstyles absolutely find me irresistible. I can identify the group but I don’t know why. No other group of women react to me like this.

The only other group that I can say that I get a real defined reaction from, that’s consistent enough to expect. Is short mixed women, mixed with whatever combination. Short mixed women are really flirty with me, they get school girl flirty where as the other group acts more sensual. But it’s consistent reactions, I have no idea why.

Wish I did, how did you figure out the why’s of the groups you attract?

And I know what someone of you are thinking, this convo I’m trying to have isn’t lead by ego or vanity or arrogance or a desire for attention or none of that. This is a real dialogue I’m willing to have with anyone.

This isn’t centered or focused on looking attractive or anything like that. We all attract a certain demographic or group consistently. I’m tryna see if anyone here has figured out why their group likes em. We all can see em coming but do we all know why?

And I promise I won’t dip on the convo at some point and say im bored.

It's mostly cuz I'm funny. And I gotta nice smile.

Also I'm that perfect blend of momma's boy and street smart. I Take care of my kids. Shit like that

It's mostly cuz I'm funny. And I gotta nice smile.

Also I'm that perfect blend of momma's boy and street smart. I Take care of my kids. Shit like that
So what do you attract consistently, what are their attributes, style, looks, what?

So what do you attract consistently, what are their attributes, style, looks, what?
I attract nerdy goofy women....

The kind that feel like no one paid attention to them when they were in grade school, but once they got older and found their confidence they realize they are turned off by what's popular.

The "money don't impress me" type..... The conversationalist. The ones who appreciate men with intelligence beyond the typical manly things.

I don't think it's a particular look I attract. It's more of a personality type. I got quite a few female friends I've been cool with over 20 years. And I feel like the common thread is I can have a hour long conversation with them effortlessly.

Every now n then one might stop by my job just to talk about shit. And your can always just tell me that there is still a level of attraction there even if it's clear and established that I'm not entertaining it.

I'll still chat with them though

I attract nerdy goofy women....

The kind that feel like no one paid attention to them when they were in grade school, but once they got older and found their confidence they realize they are turned off by what's popular.

The "money don't impress me" type..... The conversationalist. The ones who appreciate men with intelligence beyond the typical manly things.

I don't think it's a particular look I attract. It's more of a personality type. I got quite a few female friends I've been cool with over 20 years. And I feel like the common thread is I can have a hour long conversation with them effortlessly.

Every now n then one might stop by my job just to talk about shit. And your can always just tell me that there is still a level of attraction there even if it's clear and established that I'm not entertaining it.

I'll still chat with them though
Great and insightful answer

I think you gotta go deeper than looks and external qualities

Like for example in my earlier dating years , I was attracted to the "thug ,street dude"

Why? Well I thought that those men didn't give a fuck about what others thought and their ability to do whatever they wanted with complete disregard for others intrigued me. I was attracted to rule breakers because deep down I wanted to not care about consequences or just do what I want and not considered anybody else.

Now through my experience I was able to flush that desire out and understand what I was really desiring. And that trait of not overly considering others I could find not just in a street type guy.

Also I believe every emotion/thought is a frequency (like the radio ) vibes are a real thing. Whatever your frequency is on, you will attract those on the same frequency. The outer expression/ appearance can vary in my opinion

I like company spokeswoman kind of women. I can be attracted to women of all sorts of different types but I enjoy the women who don’t really present any level of sex appeal like that, or if they do it’s rare. a woman like Vanessa Williams is a great example of that. Or even Kamala Harris. I enjoy those women because they make sexuality more alluring and interesting.

So I deal with those kinds of women cuz of how easy it is get with them due to my personality. I’ve been told how hilarious I am. Also the perspective I have on life usually pulls women in too. People can sense the level of spirit you have to you at times. So I think that’s what draws people in.

I think you gotta go deeper than looks and external qualities

Like for example in my earlier dating years , I was attracted to the "thug ,street dude"

Why? Well I thought that those men didn't give a fuck about what others thought and their ability to do whatever they wanted with complete disregard for others intrigued me. I was attracted to rule breakers because deep down I wanted to not care about consequences or just do what I want and not considered anybody else.

Now through my experience I was able to flush that desire out and understand what I was really desiring. And that trait of not overly considering others I could find not just in a street type guy.
I feel you but there are all kinds of “thugs” or “outlaws” there isn’t one kind of look.

Like say, when I was younger, and the hotboys was a thing. In school I used to hear girls say that some of them liked Wayne, some were completed revolted by Wayne, some like BG, some where completed turned off by BG, some like Juve, some didn’t like him at all.

They all talking bout the same shit, they all on that thug shit, I always thought the only thing that separated them was their demeanor. Something about their demeanor signaled a certain way of being that attracted certain girls to them and certain girls from them.

So my follow up question to you is, what kinda demeanor did the guys you were attracted to have and in that same vain. The guys who were on the same type of stuff you were attracted to but they turned you off.

What type of demeanor did they have?

Also you said that you discovered the deeper reason, what was the deeper reason behind not wanting to consider others?

I like company spokeswoman kind of women. I can be attracted to women of all sorts of different types but I enjoy the women who don’t really present any level of sex appeal like that, or if they do it’s rare. a woman like Vanessa Williams is a great example of that. Or even Kamala Harris. I enjoy those women because they make sexuality more alluring and interesting.

So I deal with those kinds of women cuz of how easy it is get with them due to my personality. I’ve been told how hilarious I am. Also the perspective I have on life usually pulls women in too. People can sense the level of spirit you have to you at times. So I think that’s what draws people in.
So you are into socially conservative women?

And what type of woman, even if you don’t find them attractive yourself, what type of woman seems to find you irresistible? Like they can’t help but be noticeably aroused of open?

So you are into socially conservative women?

And what type of woman, even if you don’t find them attractive yourself, what type of woman seems to find you irresistible? Like they can’t help but be noticeably aroused of open?

I think being very funny reels in all kinds of women. The conservative women kind of like to act like they ain’t feeling me but always present themselves as available. I like those conservative women. They’re my speed. After a while, those overtly sexual women come off as fake to me.

I feel you but there are all kinds of “thugs” or “outlaws” there isn’t one kind of look.

Like say, when I was younger, and the hotboys was a thing. In school I used to hear girls say that some of them liked Wayne, some were completed revolted by Wayne, some like BG, some where completed turned off by BG, some like Juve, some didn’t like him at all.

They all talking bout the same shit, they all on that thug shit, I always thought the only thing that separated them was their demeanor. Something about their demeanor signaled a certain way of being that attracted certain girls to them and certain girls from them.

So my follow up question to you is, what kinda demeanor did the guys you were attracted to have and in that same vain. The guys who were on the same type of stuff you were attracted to but they turned you off.

What type of demeanor did they have?

Also you said that you discovered the deeper reason, what was the deeper reason behind not wanting to consider others?

Deeper as in what I truly desired as the outer expression of boldness and being who you truly are. That manifest in all types of people. And to your point men of all backgrounds vibe on this on different frequencies.

I think the key is too dive deeper into yourself and you will understand what pulls ppl to you. Not what they look like.

I feel like your focusing on the outer too much. And yes you probably do have a certain type of woman being drawn too you. But I feel like that is like how you only notice cars on the road that look like yours. Your mind is focusing on what you choose to focus on.

Screenshot_20230218_132317_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Deeper as in what I truly desired as the outer expression of boldness and being who you truly are. That manifest in all types of people. And to your point men of all backgrounds vibe on this on different frequencies
Did you desire that because you didn’t feel like you were capable of that yourself. So they were sort of a catalyst or an encouragement to be that way with their bravado as your cover? If so..

Do you think your evolution in your pursuit of freedom has weakened it as an attraction in others in your eyes because you can now generate it from within. Because you are now operating with a surplus you no longer need it as much so it’s not as inviting?

Outside question, do you think we are more attracted to what we lack as opposed to what we have in abundance?

Back