Welcome To aBlackWeb

Smackdown on USA Thread (Season Premiere): 9/13

I'm out w/ the fam but ima catch up later
It’s a nothing show. Smackdown is hurtin
Cody / Bloodline stuff aside there’s no other interesting storylines.

Bayley / Nia coulda been a good story on its own but the Tiffany MITB stuff brings it down. The women’s tag title stuff is boring especially cause the champs never defend them. They treat the men’s tag division like an after thought which sucks cause they have damn near all the tag teams…. and the theory / Waller angle still feels rushed. LA Knight & Logan has been okay but that’s it.

Hunter doesn’t put much effort into Smackdown

It’s a nothing show. Smackdown is hurtin
Cody / Bloodline stuff aside there’s no other interesting storylines.

Bayley / Nia coulda been a good story on its own but the Tiffany MITB stuff brings it down. The women’s tag title stuff is boring especially cause the champs never defend them. They treat the men’s tag division like an after thought which sucks cause they have damn near all the tag teams…. and the theory / Waller angle still feels rushed. LA Knight & Logan has been okay but that’s it.

Hunter doesn’t put much effort into Smackdown
Once Cody is done w/Solo at SummerSlam, I can see creative running into problems in the fall w/Cody in finding opponents for the WWE Title. The only direction I can see HHH going in for feuds is Reigns & Orton. By Survivor Series, I can see Cody dropping the title to Orton more than likely.

As far as LA Knight/Logan Paul goes, it's time to get the U.S. Title off Logan. The Nia/Tiffy story is good so far. I would like to see a lengthy Women's title run for Nia where she carries it from SummerSlam to almost WrestleMania but Stratton cashes-in and wins the Women's Title from Nia.

The main event scene outside of the Bloodline story is getting stale. HHH is really slacking a lot w/Smackdown when it could be much better than what it currently is.

Apollo Crews on tv for a 3rd straight week
black-boy-wearing-checkerd-hoodie-saying-ohhh-obwx4auwag92o2vv.gif

Back