Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Las Vegas police have searched a home as part of its ongoing investigation into the death of Tupac Shakur

Damn everyone comes out as pedophiles, there are different rules for every state I was born in missouri where you were allowed to have a partner who was 16 and you were 20 legally.
If I remember correctly, it was a long time ago

At least I remember that I was 14.5 and fucking a 17.5 year old. It was legal Born same month, so i can remember it!

Damn everyone comes out as pedophiles, there are different rules for every state I was born in missouri where you were allowed to have a partner who was 16 and you were 20 legally.

At least I remember that I was 14.5 and fucking a 17.5 year old. It was legal Born same month, so i can remember it!
Romeo and Juliet laws are still active in all states. Each state has its own variation

So let me get this straight... you're a muslim african immigrant living in sweden but you were born in missouri?

That's a pretty complex backstory, man.

Back