Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Las Vegas police have searched a home as part of its ongoing investigation into the death of Tupac Shakur

They been said they was going to come after keefe.
He lawyered up in prep for it and stayed outta dodge for a bit.

Ain't he the only one still alive that was in the car. After damn near 30 years what evidence would this dude still be holding on to, he not dumb enough to still be in possession of the blick.
He is the only one left. The rest of them was either killed or died of health problems.

This was only thing left of the video talking about the Southside before and after that night. Can’t find the video anywhere now.

I'm starting to think that baby Lane didn't shoot Tupac I'm thinking it was maybe the uncle or the other fat nigga in the backseat because when Witnesses said they saw a big black arm with a gun hanging out the window baby Lane had a fucked up shoulder from getting stomped out I'm thinking someone else did the shooting they just blame baby Lane because he died before everybody I wonder how long before he mentions Puff's name as somebody who paid them for a hit

I'm starting to think that baby Lane didn't shoot Tupac I'm thinking it was maybe the uncle or the other fat nigga in the backseat because when Witnesses said they saw a big black arm with a gun hanging out the window baby Lane had a fucked up shoulder from getting stomped out I'm thinking someone else did the shooting they just blame baby Lane because he died before everybody I wonder how long before he mentions Puff's name as somebody who paid them for a hit
But baby lane was bragging around the hood saying he killed pac so....I don't know

Back