Welcome To aBlackWeb

landlords upset they cant exploit renters during covid 19

Yall watch this whole thing or just the title? Cuz this guy is full of shit. And from his own words, it sounds like the only reason he made this video is because hes anti-unemployment. And the reason why he'd be so anti-unemployment is because, hes one of those super low wage employers that cant find new people to exploit, because unemployment pays notably more, now.
I mean at one point in the video he goes, "she collects $1,200 a month in unemployment and her rent is only $1k"

Bruh, stop making silly responses like this to my posts. Either state where you disagree with me, or just keep it moving. Posts like that are just a waste of thread space.

You’re downplaying it like it’s simple. It’s a very complex and tedious process to even get a property and then run it.

Nothing I can say will get you to understand you’re completely wrong.

talking bout get a property management company to run it and shit.

You’re downplaying it like it’s simple. It’s a very complex and tedious process to even get a property and then run it.

Nothing I can say will get you to understand you’re completely wrong.

talking bout get a property management company to run it and shit.

lol How can I be completely wrong when there are people doing exactly what I said. Pretty much everyone in my circle is a landlord or has been a landlord at some point because they all bought property and rented it out. None of them niggas had anything to do with the day to day business of being a landlord. There are companies that do that for you.

Now, if you're choosing to be a landlord as an actual profession, then you're right, it's not that easy, but in this thread landlord is being used to refer to everyone from someone who owns a mall to someone who is renting out a basement. That's why I said "Yes and no."

lol How can I be completely wrong when there are people doing exactly what I said. Pretty much everyone in my circle is a landlord or has been a landlord at some point because they all bought property and rented it out. None of them niggas had anything to do with the day to day business of being a landlord. There are companies that do that for you.

Now, if you're choosing to be a landlord as an actual profession, then you're right, it's not that easy, but in this thread landlord is being used to refer to everyone from someone who owns a mall to someone who is renting out a basement. That's why I said "Yes and no."

That’s not the norm bruh.

So again. You’re taking a small ass minority and applying to everyone when it’s not that easy to do it that way.

Good day bruh

That’s not the norm bruh.

So again. You’re taking a small ass minority and applying to everyone when it’s not that easy to do it that way.

Good day bruh

What are you talking about bruh. I didn't do any of that. I just pointed out that a statement made doesn't apply to all landlords.

And you're exaggerating how small that minority is. If it was as tiny as you think, then property management companies wouldn't exists.

Fam, they done drove up the rental prices out here so fuckin high the average family with two working adults here in Vegas can't afford to actually live in Vegas. The median income for a family with two working adults is roughly $55k a year, but right now you can't find a 3 bedroom house for less than $1800-$1900 a month and 4 bedrooms start at $2000 in a cracked out, crime riddled ghetto. Nobody can afford this shit at all and the housing prices are so fuckin ridiculous even manufactured homes are $150k-$170K to start in fucked up areas. Those same houses would have been around $60k-$70k a few years ago.

Something I didn't take into account when I made this post.

The rental moratorium just ended.

Now that people are being forced out of their homes, all of those rentals that sat off the market are now coming back at prices far cheaper than those investment properties that were bought since just before the pandemic started. Out here I'm starting to see 4 bed/2 bath rentals back at pre-pandemic pricing. Those houses that were bought with inflated valuation have mortgages that exceed the normal cost of renting a home out here, so the owners are stuck with houses they won't be able to rent as a glut of more affordable homes come back on the market. These new property owners are either going to have to wait for a sucker, eat part of the mortgage themselves in order to price it according to the real market, or dump the property all together.

My money is on dumping.

So these clowns are going to start selling, eventually just to get rid of it, they'll sell at a loss. This will drive prices down and eventually the market will be in a free fall just like it was back in '07-'08.

This is the start of the ending.

popcorn-popcorn-day.gif

Something I didn't take into account when I made this post.

The rental moratorium just ended.

Now that people are being forced out of their homes, all of those rentals that sat off the market are now coming back at prices far cheaper than those investment properties that were bought since just before the pandemic started. Out here I'm starting to see 4 bed/2 bath rentals back at pre-pandemic pricing. Those houses that were bought with inflated valuation have mortgages that exceed the normal cost of renting a home out here, so the owners are stuck with houses they won't be able to rent as a glut of more affordable homes come back on the market. These new property owners are either going to have to wait for a sucker, eat part of the mortgage themselves in order to price it according to the real market, or dump the property all together.

My money is on dumping.

So these clowns are going to start selling, eventually just to get rid of it, they'll sell at a loss. This will drive prices down and eventually the market will be in a free fall just like it was back in '07-'08.

This is the start of the ending.

popcorn-popcorn-day.gif
That maybe for the average person that had enough for a quick flip. But the private equity firms and more wealthy people might keep it going by snatching all those up.

That maybe for the average person that had enough for a quick flip. But the private equity firms and more wealthy people might keep it going by snatching all those up.

Who do you think owned all those properties that went bust last time around?

Seeing how much she paid......seems like they want those units vacant on purpose
That might also be a thing. If the apartment is getting 1,100 for 9 days. That's like 3,300 for a month vs the 1,600- 1,900 rent price tag.And she in a good good spot in Midtown Atlanta. But 1,600 for a one bedroom.Sheesh like it don't make sense to rent anymore in alot of places.

Back