Lakers Guard Kentavious Caldwell-Pope Robbed at Gunpoint in $150,000 Heist

No one is disagreeing with what is possible or what it should be, simply speaking for what is

And if you aint prepared for wolves who may want whats yours idk what to tell you

Okay, but that also brings me right back to my original point:
"you shouldn't be surprised when wealthy blacks.... invest in prisons and support policies against the niggas they can't be rich around."

That's still part of how they may prepare for the wolves.
So we can end this loop then.

and what is hood mentality?
and how does it differ from those at the top who are also robbing, killing and drug dealing?

Hood Mentality is thinking like you're in the hood.
How does it differ from the mentality of those on the top? The answer is literally in the question.
They are on the top

Okay, but that also brings me right back to my original point:
"you shouldn't be surprised when wealthy blacks.... invest in prisons and support policies against the niggas they can't be rich around."

That's still part of how they may prepare for the wolves.
So we can end this loop then.
Your original point has zero bearing on what's going on here lol. Why do you assume he was robbed by niggas to begin with?

You think KCP gonna invest in prison and police b4 he invest in personal security? Home security? Is that something you do/plan on doing when you acquire wealth?

• Ether
Reactions: Race Jones
Your original point has zero bearing on what's going on here lol. Why do you assume he was robbed by niggas to begin with?

You think KCP gonna invest in prison and police b4 he invest in personal security? Home security? Is that something you do/plan on doing when you acquire wealth?

It has bearing on preparing for wolves and how people go about doing it.
I never knew what the race of the robbers were, I was going on the ironic responses of posts that followed.
Don't know what he plans to do, but once again, don't be surprised when/if he does invest in those things as a result.
Prisons and police aren't something I'd think to invest in for moral reasons... but since the game is the game it has proven profitable.