Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lakers Guard Kentavious Caldwell-Pope Robbed at Gunpoint in $150,000 Heist

How dare you stand in your driveway in a nice neighborhood.
How often do you stand in your own driveway at 4am with let's say 3k worth of valuables on?

Where are your guns when you and ya ppl are shooting the shit in the middle of the night?

Its rhetorical questions cause you and I both know the answers.

Interesting.
Sounds like you're one of those people proud of their city having the highest murder rate.
I prefer my black communities peaceful.
Cookouts, kids playing, making money, and niggas having thangs in peace.
You should experience it one day.

this is just false and thats why i didnt correct your ass last night.

if you think only predominately Black areas/historically looted areas are riddled with crime then you have bought into the myth of Black criminality and thats something youre going to have to unpack on your own

No matter what time of night it is if niggas can't chill on their property that's an issue rich or broke. Do the bball playing or any high income niggas need to be on his P's & Q's at all times due to them looking like a lick to the wolves yes BUT still this isn't their fault they got got
It does feel as if some people have an it is what it is attitude towards the perps....

There has always been an uncomfortable level of this..

it is what it is..
:foh5:

Last edited:
listen, intraracial violence (Black on Black crime) is REAL but its not a unique phenomenon to Black people as crime is pretty proportionate across racial lines. (Blacks kill Blacks, whites kill whites, asians kill asians etc) if we are going to discuss community violence we cant do it in a total vaccum

thats why i have an issue with @DOS_patos and @Kzzl take because it reduces very complex issues to: “Niggas have a racthet ghetto mindset and just want to steal”

and /or “Black folks move around white people to be safe”

this notion only play into the myth of Black criminality: this idea we have a “proclivity” for crime which conveniently excludes, environmental, and socio-economic factors.

when you dont unpack what perpetuates crime you only keep Black folks funneled in and out of prisons/jail and/or shot dead by the state both in thought and theory

furthermore, i would like to reduce crime in historically looted areas (i am not condoning murder, rape, or drug dealing) but im also aware that crime and violence arent just happenstance.

Understanding the whys is one thing.

People living there in spite of it is another.

the more you have, the more of a target you are.
It’s a reason people don’t leave big screen tv boxes outside.
But we also can’t fault people for not wanting to be around it anymore.
It’s not about escapism ....it’s lessening the odds.

listen, intraracial violence (Black on Black crime) is REAL but its not a unique phenomenon to Black people as crime is pretty proportionate across racial lines. (Blacks kill Blacks, whites kill whites, asians kill asians etc) if we are going to discuss community violence we cant do it in a total vaccum

thats why i have an issue with @DOS_patos and @Kzzl take because it reduces very complex issues to: “Niggas have a racthet ghetto mindset and just want to steal”

this notion only play into the myth of Black criminality: this idea we have a “proclivity” for crime which conveniently excludes, environmental, and socio-economic factors.

when you dont unpack what perpetuates crime you only keep Black folks funneled in and out of prisons/jail and/or shot dead by the state both in thought and theory

furthermore, i would like to reduce crime in historically looted areas (i am not condoning murder, rape, or drug dealing) but im also aware that crime and violence arent just happenstance.
You know what's nuts, nothing about the report mentioned the perps being black

Folks so quick to shit on their own and have an excuse to move to these 'better areas'

You know what's nuts, nothing about the report mentioned the perps being black

Folks so quick to shit on their own and have an excuse to move to these 'better areas'

wait ! holluppppppppp !!!!!!!!!!!!

hold the hell up!!!

you mean to tell me we dont know what race the perps were?!?!!?!?!?

51848348-CB87-4F8D-B3FE-0F4DAACF6E5C.gif

so watch ya circle & keep ya head on a swivel if you're bein followed

cuz I doubt sum mf was jus out lurkin hopin to catch sum folks talkin in their driveway at 3-4am
Agreed 1000%

Im sure some vultures do circle those areas hoping to score a lick, more likely than not it was a set up

Lol at LA, any part of LA being a 'better area'. To quote sister Race 'read a book/newspaper'. LA is a cesspool for all kinda robberies, from the poverty stricken streets of Compton all the way to the posh streets of Beverley Hills. The narrative that blacks move outta the hood to avoid crime is the ultimate nut shit as crime/robberies is EVERYWHERE and affects EVERYONE. Hence why folks in those 'better areas' have gates security, cameras etc etc. '

Second lol @ excusing crime. No brother Kzzl, there is not 'excusing crime' but it doesn't really matter if you and I think crime is deplorable you know who doesn't follow this train of thought? Them boys who relieved KCP of his valuables. Hence the term the game is the game. You can sit there and try to wish it away as much as you want however history shows us theft is as old as time. You got, he wants its, you're robbed. The end

Lol # thrice @ 'In wealthier areas, it's more common to hang outside without needing to look over your shoulder'. I had to circle back because it's the most Disney shit I've read all week.

Again, this black hood vs wealthy (white?) suburb narrative you decided to paint and argue against is NUT shit. KCP got caught slipping and I assure he's going to change how he moves and how he's guarded way. Why? Because the game is....you know the rest

I've had better experiences in life for the most part, so I disagree.
The Disney shit is very much possible and the opposite is what's crazy to me.

This is sounds like a whole other conversation that you're making.
Lets not falsely interpret my post to do so.
I'm not reducing complex issues, black criminality, saying move round white folks, or any of that.
The mindset that poster described reminded me of that lifestyle, a hood mentality, that is all I meant.

No one is disagreeing with what is possible or what it should be, simply speaking for what is

And if you aint prepared for wolves who may want whats yours idk what to tell you

This is sounds like a whole other conversation that you're making.
Lets not falsely interpret my post to do so.
I'm not reducing complex issues, black criminality, saying move round white folks, or any of that.
The mindset that poster described reminded me of that lifestyle, a hood mentality, that is all I meant.

and what is hood mentality?
and how does it differ from those at the top who are also robbing, killing and drug dealing?

Last edited:
Back