Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ladies..Quick Question

If we're watching a movie and you start playing on your phone for any significant amount of time...that means that I'm watching the movie.

And I can do that alone.

But I also ain't putting on no movie that she ain't interested in. And if I'm tryna put her onto a movie on some 'Let's watch this. You'll like it!' type shit, then I'm making it clear that she can just let me know if she ain't feeling it and we'll turn on something else.

But also, a nigga will talk mad shitā€¦ Iā€™m a grown ass woman, if I want to put my headphones in and get on my phone thatā€™s what Iā€™m going to do sir.

We done fucked and watched a movie, now I want to do something else like briefly look at my phone. Want me off it? Eat my pussy, bend me overā€¦whatā€™s a phone?
*throws it*

Itā€™s like..I think a good 10 of yā€™all here. The law of averages dictates at least one of yā€™all be on this bullshit

So..which one of yā€™all is it?

sorry..I donā€™t know how to embed TikTok, if a mod knows how..help a brotha out.

If this is about dating and being on your phone, I canā€™t relate because I donā€™t date or hang out with dudes. But in general, if I go to see a female friend or my family, yes, Imma be on my phone sometimes. The fact that they even got me out the house is huge AND we sitting at their house doing nothing!?! And you want me to be fake interested in a show you picked and we ainā€™t pick together? šŸ˜Ŗ Nope. Better include me in that decision of what we doing together that day or else Imma be on my phone some of the time.

If this is about dating and being on your phone, I canā€™t relate because I donā€™t date or hang out with dudes. But in general, if I go to see a female friend or my family, yes, Imma be on my phone sometimes. The fact that they even got me out the house is huge AND we sitting at their house doing nothing!?! And you want me to be fake interested in a show you picked and we ainā€™t pick together? šŸ˜Ŗ Nope. Better include me in that decision of what we doing together that day or else Imma be on my phone some of the time.
If you donā€™t date or hang out wit dudes, ā€¦if you donā€™t mind me asking, are you lesbian. If not..how do you scratch that itch?

If you donā€™t date or hang out wit dudes, ā€¦if you donā€™t mind me asking, are you lesbian. If not..how do you scratch that itch?
Nah, Iā€™m just married lmao. Only man I hang out with is my husband. Unless Iā€™m with male family - like my brother, uncles, dad, etc. And what itch? To date?

Nah, Iā€™m just married lmao. Only man I hang out with is my husband. Unless Iā€™m with male family - like my brother, uncles, dad, etc. And what itch? To date?
So..picture this, cause I know who marriage be. After a while of being in the same home for a while, yā€™all can be at home together but purposely choose to be in yā€™all own space..so picture this.

He is chilling in where ever he is in the crib, you get a feeling of at the moment wanting to be in his immediate presence. Now, whatever Heā€™s watching you arenā€™t into so youā€™re not gonna indulge in what heā€™s watching.

You telling me you donā€™t go into the room, sit down and start watching videos on your phone on max volume?

She looked like she was about to cry. I couldn't see me barking at a chick like that all because she didn't want to sit there and watch classic Doctor Who with me being all bored and stuff.

Now if I take her out to dinner and she pulls that shit? Wait till the bill comes... Surprise! We went dutch.

She looked like she was about to cry. I couldn't see me barking at a chick like that all because she didn't want to sit there and watch classic Doctor Who with me being all bored and stuff.

Now if I take her out to dinner and she pulls that shit? Wait till the bill comes... Surprise! We went dutch.
It was a skit..she does relatable relationship skits on her tiktok

if I come over to spend time with you ,then I am giving you and the activity my undivided attention. But if someone text me and I want to respond....I am not leaving the room wtf. A phone call conversation is rude though, will step away if I need to take it. But if I am not is not into I will thug it out for a little bit. I let them know Naw...I tried ....its not my thing. Either we find something we both rock with or be happy I am here, enjoy my presence and let me be. Being able to be in a room with someone and not be talking or whatever...just being ok with each others presence is a lost value in relationships. Why you gotta leave the room...why I gotta leave the room.

So..picture this, cause I know who marriage be. After a while of being in the same home for a while, yā€™all can be at home together but purposely choose to be in yā€™all own space..so picture this.

He is chilling in where ever he is in the crib, you get a feeling of at the moment wanting to be in his immediate presence. Now, whatever Heā€™s watching you arenā€™t into so youā€™re not gonna indulge in what heā€™s watching.

You telling me you donā€™t go into the room, sit down and start watching videos on your phone on max volume?
Lmao. Definitely but my phone donā€™t be on max volume unless the tv is loud. I donā€™t have to watch everything he watches. We got stuff we watch together and we got stuff we watch alone. Usually though, Iā€™ll just stay in the same room and continue working on my laptop or phone while he watches his own show. Probably have my cold feet on his thigh šŸ˜‚

Back