Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ladies..Quick Question

Youngboys on some different shit, in my experience or my mind of the TikTok vid. Women will want to be in your company even if they know you won’t really be talking to them.

So they will come in the room where you at, sit their ass down..go on Facebook, or snap, or TikTok or whatever..and play the vids on the phone like you ain’t been in there on your own.

on 10 like ohmars said..and not even consider that, that’s some rude shit. But shots out to @Tayboo there are some considerate women in this world so I don’t wanna just continue to toss out that blanket statement

Youngboys on some different shit, in my experience or my mind of the TikTok vid. Women will want to be in your company even if they know you won’t really be talking to them.

So they will come in the room where you at, sit their ass down..go on Facebook, or snap, or TikTok or whatever..and play the vids on the phone like you ain’t been in there on your own.

on 10 like ohmars said..and not even consider that, that’s some rude shit. But shots out to @Tayboo there are some considerate women in this world so I don’t wanna just continue to toss out that blanket statement
This happens, but this is more of a mature relationship thing.
They act like they are interested in your shit for a little while.

I had a off the wall sorta truth or dare with a sexual partner of mine, it was weird. So she couldn’t stand Rick and Morty, even though she knew I liked it, soon as she would hear Ricks voice she would bounce.

So the point to the T or D was it wasn’t reallt truth or dare, it was kinda this or that. So I think I had just knocked down one of hers, which was pick her up at the bar like I didn’t know her or some shit, cause she believed I was too serious to role play.

So that made it my turn and I said threesome or watch an episode of Rick and Morty.

Lol..She couldn’t make it 10 minutes, it was the pickle Rick episode and she was getting so mad at how stupid it was..and I’m like, you don’t get it..he turned himself into a pickle ..

shits comedy genius..anyway, she didn’t complete the deal

Back