Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ladies.... Peter Piper Picked A Pepper

i keep forgetting to bring the little web cam here.....we should do some midday tinychats

Not so much the Vocab, if you will, just the ability to speak to me in a way that allows for my imagination to run free with you.
Locking minds and exploring the unknown is erotic and mysterious.

Learning things from one another. Playing out scenarios of life and debate. Sitting around talking about nothing and everything. LOL.

I love word play and those that can make me "think".

Not so much the Vocab, if you will, just the ability to speak to me in a way that allows for my imagination to run free with you.

Learning things from one another. Playing out scenarios of life and debate. Sitting around talking about nothing and everything. LOL.

That would mean a unlimited supply of green jolly ranchers for me

Yes!!

The way my imagination is set up, I think that's why I start liking men who can get my mind going, so quick. They probably have no idea I'm over here thinking "zamnn zaddy witcho smart ass!"

Back