Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ladies.... Peter Piper Picked A Pepper

Sam Crooke

But has a man ever picked apart your brain were you was just ready to give him the key to your heart? Does a man's vocabulary turn you on?

I gotta agree that is what attracts me to a man cos he can be the finest mofo but if he cant spit then that's a wrap and that's probably why I stay single I can't fu*k wit lame...

I gotta agree that is what attracts me to a man cos he can be the finest mofo but if he cant spit then that's a wrap and that's probably why I stay single I can't fu*k wit lame...

Well my love letters would just... guh you just don't.. wheeew lemme stop

Last edited:
@the ladies

What type of things has a man said/done to stimulate you mentally? I need pointers b.

Deep conversations do it for me. Conversations that show your intelligence. One of my exes was always willing to teach me something or see where my head was on many topics. That shit was sexy as hell! Another thing that's impressive is the use of words. It's simple to use the basic words for many things but when his vocabulary is on point. Sheesh.
IMG_3752.GIF

I've had some women tell me they've had to go back and analyze our conversation.
Then the fact that I talk "white" helps a little too

Back