Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ladies... Do You Get Mad....

Women flirt but I've been getting better at deflections.

I should be asking you that... I have sum free airtime... I think

Free airtime you say huh.

Wouldn’t this be going against everything we just talked about though?
Or am I wrong. Lol

Free airtime you say huh.

Wouldn’t this be going against everything we just talked about though?
Or am I wrong. Lol

You're single... I'm happy, I have a good head on my shoulders and I am not all about luster and temptations anymore

About what? Talking isn't cheating, get togethers are not cheating. She has her friends whom are not men, and I, well I keep to myself

About what? Talking isn't cheating, get togethers are not cheating. She has her friends whom are not men, and I, well I keep to myself

You kinda sound like me. Lol

My circle small asf especially seeing it was a mutual friend mine was cheating with.

You kinda sound like me. Lol

My circle small asf especially seeing it was a mutual friend mine was cheating with.

This logic might not fit but if you do your dirt by ya self... you ain't gotta worry bout nobody telling...

Plus never mix business/pleasure with friends

This logic might not fit but if you do your dirt by ya self... you ain't gotta worry bout nobody telling...

Plus never mix business/pleasure with friends

Oop now you going off track that is not like me at all. Lol

I’m very loyal at least from what I can remember.
FML...

Last edited:
Oop now you going off track that is not like me all. Lol

I’m very loyal at least from what I can remember.
FML...
I tried to phrase that without sounding like a scumbag... I can tell you are a keeper... I don't look for the physical aspects in a person anymore. You can tell you are a cool type of woman... and that is a keeper

Thank you very much it’s much appreciated.

This is probably the one place I get compliments from males other than family members.

It’s kinda easier to stay celibate if you don’t put yourself out there. (That’s me)

Thank you very much it’s much appreciated.

This is probably the one place I get compliments from males other than family members.

It’s kinda easier to stay celibate if you don’t put yourself out there. (That’s me)

You been celibate for how long? That's cool you're saving yourself.

Yup like I’m only human and i was drinking that night and met up with someone I had been spending time with.
So it wasn’t just someone I met that very night.
Still after that night I knew I wouldn’t be taking that any further. Lol

Back