Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ladies... Do You Get Mad....

Sam Crooke

When you somebody is cheating on they girl/man? Let's say you don't know the guy/girl personally but you know the s/o, do you make it your mission it break up a happy relationship?

When you somebody is cheating on they girl/man? Let's say you don't know the guy/girl personally but you know the s/o, do you make it your mission it break up a happy relationship?
if they're cheating, its not a happy relationship.

you foul Sam. and change your avi.

Agree with Trini but still I wouldn't want to do that for the simple fact if he found you out there by being unfaithful do you really think he isn't gonna treat you the same way as the one he's cheating on?

200w.gif

Red flag all the way around. I would not even entertain a guy who is in a relationship.

Like the other ladies said, unhappy relationship, and if he has the intentions to cheat, he is more likely to cheat on you too.

If a guy is unhappy in a relationship, or a female at that... They should 1) try to work it out or 2) leave on amicable terms and truly be happy..

It is pretty simple to do one of the two. Why be unhappy and allow yourself to go through all the b.s.

Red flag all the way around. I would not even entertain a guy who is in a relationship.

Like the other ladies said, unhappy relationship, and if he has the intentions to cheat, he is more likely to cheat on you too.

If a guy is unhappy in a relationship, or a female at that... They should 1) try to work it out or 2) leave on amicable terms and truly be happy..

It is pretty simple to do one of the two. Why be unhappy and allow yourself to go through all the b.s.

Happy people cheat all the time.

Happy people cheat all the time.

This is true but obviously something is missing or maybe they’re just a cheater or maybe they aren’t in love.
There’s no one true answer, it could be many of things.

Some people can’t control there urges I guess and act out on them (cheat, lie, cover up).
There is still a good amount of faithful ppl. (Love, morals, values.)

The right thing to do though as Poetress mentioned, is if you don’t see yourself being faithful then walk away from the relationship.

If your cheating it’s doomed anyways it’s just a matter of time and how much bs you choose to put a person through?

Not saying the s/o doesn’t have a choice cause they sho do.
It’s just a matter of if they know anything is going on at all.
I can only speak from my own situations and for me if I wanted to make my relationship work so I believed to forgive is to not throw shit in someone’s face or stay in that moment but rather to trust and have faith in them and your relationship.

It kicked my ass in the end but like with anything in life, if you don’t take chances how will you ever know?

This is true but obviously something is missing or maybe they’re just a cheater or maybe they aren’t in love.
There’s no one true answer, it could be many of things.

Some people can’t control there urges I guess and act out on them (cheat, lie, cover up).
There is still a good amount of faithful ppl. (Love, morals, values.)

The right thing to do though as Poetress mentioned, is if you don’t see yourself being faithful then walk away from the relationship.

If your cheating it’s doomed anyways it’s just a matter of time and how much bs you choose to put a person through?

Not saying the s/o doesn’t have a choice cause they sho do.
It’s just a matter of if they know anything is going on at all.
I can only speak from my own situations and for me if I wanted to make my relationship work so I believed to forgive is to not throw shit in someone’s face or stay in that moment but rather to trust and have faith in them and your relationship.

It kicked my ass in the end but like with anything in life, if you don’t take chances how will you ever know?
I would never cheat on you tho... but back to tha topic at hand. Sometimes cheating might be a good thing.

I would never cheat on you tho... but back to tha topic at hand. Sometimes cheating might be a good thing.

I don’t think it’s ever a good thing rather than maybe something good coming from it.

Just depends on the situation and the people it involves.

I don’t think it’s ever a good thing rather than maybe something good coming from it.

Just depends on the situation and the people it involves.

Well this is were we go back to what is defined as cheating....

Maybe you need to talk but can't talk to your s/o... not saying that your connecting emotionally with the s/o.

Or maybe you connect with someone else in other ways... nonsexually

I get what your saying and this is kinda a tricky question.

My first thought would be you should be able to tell your partner w.e is racking ya brain. I mean this is the person you have chosen to spend your days with?

I get sometimes you need to vent or just have a unbiased conversation but why can’t you do that with a male and same goes to women why not another woman?

For me if you have to hide it it’s a form of cheating and yet it may start off innocent but that bond your forming doesn’t always make the right choice and that’s usually how folks get caught up.

I get what your saying and this is kinda a tricky question.

My first thought would be you should be able to tell your partner w.e is racking ya brain. I mean this is the person you have chosen to spend your days with?

I get sometimes you need to vent or just have a unbiased conversation but why can’t you do that with a male and same goes to women why not another woman?

For me if you have to hide it it’s a form of cheating and yet it may start off innocent but that bond your forming doesn’t always make the right choice and that’s usually how folks get caught up.

What if she is not on the same level intellectually? She's smart but not as smart as you

He gay right? Yea gotta be... he ain't try to hit?

He’s married with kids and lives in Houston Texas and I’m all the way in Washington state.

Correct though he’s been my bestie since school and we never crossed that line.
We went to school dances but even then nothing.
I was dating one of his boys and even he trusted us.

I’m very loyal it’s just who I am.

I'm from texas.... can we be besties?

She talks to her friends about accounting stuff. I didn't go to school for that stuff.

Ok I get that but if you not completely air headed you can normally pick up a vibe if it’s more than that.
Kinda hard to get numbers confused with socializing and being flirtatious.

You taking apps for a bestie? Lol

Ok I get that but if you not completely air headed you can normally pick up a vibe if it’s more than that.
Kinda hard to get numbers confused with socializing and being flirtatious.
Lol

Women flirt but I've been getting better at deflections.

You taking apps for a bestie? Lol

I should be asking you that... I have sum free airtime... I think

Back