Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Lack Of Creativity...

On the IC, niggas roasting people to impress everyone, which lead to the entire IC playing it safe so they will not get roasted themselves. I cannot name anyone in general. Well, anyone who tried to bother me in the past is a good place to start.

On here, niggas probably focusing too much on making the women feel welcomed, getting them involved, or trying to impress them, instead of making threads about anything. Nothing wrong with the aforementioned acts. I am just guessing though. I have taken too many breaks from here. Even when I was very active, I didn't read too many threads on here, so I could be wrong.

Age is another factor. The plus 27+ crowd just don't have the energy to be passionate and creative due to other life obligations.

I think that shows growth, thats like NBA players playing pick up with WNBA players. You have to show some type of consideration that these are woman and not go as hard as you would when dealing with other men.

Woman aren’t going to be as forthcoming and engaging if they feel like their contributions aren’t taken as seriously as they should. Or if men shame them for being adults. Or if men don’t appreciate their presence enough to give them more compliments then criticisms.

If your with a woman in a relationship and you want her to stick around. All of the things that we do with the women on ABW are the things that you would do to make her wanna stick around. And in contrast, a lot of the things that we did on the IC are the things that you do when you don’t care if she stays or not.

So yes the IC was fun and entertaining, but mostly for men. When you think about it, the only woman with an abundance of femininity in her personality that still posted regularly was OB. And look how niggaz did her.

So though I joked about caping, the whole notion of showing woman extra consideration as you being some sort of “save a hoe”. In actuality is a primitive and immature notion. We’re tryna be mature and up to date ova here.

Shots out to all the dudes on here that get the foundation we tryna build. Shots out to Goldie, shots out AP, shots out to Chi. Them niggaz put in work to help create a great dynamic here.

It doesn't seem to be a lot of political threads on this site.

*Stringer Bell will supply many but sometimes he can be a bit biased.

We gave political discussions but they not regulated to a certain area and i think political topics usually post in cool table

I think that shows growth, thats like NBA players playing pick up with WNBA players. You have to show some type of consideration that these are woman and not go as hard as you would when dealing with other men.

Woman aren’t going to be as forthcoming and engaging if they feel like their contributions aren’t taken as seriously as they should. Or if men shame them for being adults. Or if men don’t appreciate their presence enough to give them more compliments then criticisms.

If your with a woman in a relationship and you want her to stick around. All of the things that we do with the women on ABW are the things that you would do to make her wanna stick around. And in contrast, a lot of the things that we did on the IC are the things that you do when you don’t care if she stays or not.

So yes the IC was fun and entertaining, but mostly for men. When you think about it, the only woman with an abundance of femininity in her personality that still posted regularly was OB. And look how niggaz did her.

So though I joked about caping, the whole notion of showing woman extra consideration as you being some sort of “save a hoe”. In actuality is a primitive and immature notion. We’re tryna be mature and up to date ova here.

Shots out to all the dudes on here that get the foundation we tryna build. Shots out to Goldie, shots out AP, shots out to Chi. Them niggaz put in work to help create a great dynamic here.

To sum it up nobody wants a sausage fest so dont be a overt dick to the women.

man...i always come up with some shit...its just worded in a way that most people cant process.

If you don't shut your PR repair ass up, LOL.

All I am saying is that niggas should be themselves to a certain extent to where you don't go too far to offend someone.

Introduce various topics on here, and you may be surprised how these chicks respond.

Like chicks watching sports, playing video games, and watching anime used to surprise niggas, but it is now becoming more of a common thing.

Whether the IC or here, niggas are playing it safe.

That is why I recommended having Team Debates a few months ago. Make a group of people have different opinions, and watch the fireworks go off.

Another thing that I see a forum like TheColi do well is to introduce controversial opinions from the most random Twitter accounts ever in order to spark discussion. If Twitter and other corporate social media sites didn't exist, then those controversial opinions would have likely originated from a forum like TheColi in the first place. I'll see if I can help ABW start following controversial Twitter accounts in an efficient way.

I don't know about you niggas, but I come online to see outrageous shit that I don't see IRL.

However, I can see how some people come online to make friends since making friends as adults is hard due to various reasons.

Last edited:
If you don't shut your PR repair ass up, LOL.

All I am saying is that niggas should be themselves to a certain extent to where you don't go too far to offend someone.

Introduce various topics on here, and you may be surprised how these chicks respond.

Like chicks watching sports, playing video games, and watching anime used to surprise niggas, but it is now becoming more of a common thing.

Whether the IC or here, niggas are playing it safe.

That is why I recommended having Team Debates a few months ago. Make a group of people have different opinions, and watch the fireworks go off.

Another thing that I see a forum like TheColi do well is to introduce controversial opinions from the most randomness Twitter accounts ever in order to spark discussion. If Twitter and other corporate social media sites didn't exist, then those controversial opinions would have likely originated from a forum like TheColi in the first place. I'll see if I can help ABW start following controversial Twitter accounts in an efficient way.

I don't know about you niggas, but I come online to see outrageous shit that I don't see IRL.

However, I can see how some people come online to make friends since making friends as adults is hard due to various reasons.

Bruh we talk about all those things here we not lessening our discussion for women or anything like that. We just not calling them bitches and hoes all the time. The ladies got a full section and all that and are active. Im not sure what you mean.

Sorry to bring up TheColi again... However, one aspect that TheColi does well is that it knows itself well and plays up to it in a satirical way.

Satires that exist on TheColi...

• Every nigga loves PAWGs
  • Every nigga is 6 foot or over
  • Every nigga is making over $70,000 or owns his own business
  • Every nigga is a black activist
  • 90% of the forum are white people posing as blacks
  • 90% of the forum doesn't get pussy on a regular basis

After reading the preceding statements, what are some satirical ways about the IC and ABW that can be exploited to make for some hilarious threads?

To make these satire-based threads, a designated "Troll" account or new sub-forum can be created in order to give the sensitive people a chance to ignore certain "triggering" threads.

Last edited:
Fine, I'll start off listing some IC and ABW satires...
  • Every nigga loves black women to death, but would fuck and maybe cuff Kat if they had the chance
  • Every nigga is a either or a combination of CEO, making over $100,000 per year, and balling (word to old man @Cain for stating that...)
  • Every nigga think he can fight
  • Every nigga fucked an IC chick when at most only 15-25 females maximum have even posted on the IC vs over 1,000 niggas
  • Every nigga is pulling nothing less than 8s
  • Every nigga is a feminist (for my ABW niggas - I am just joking)
  • Niggas hate gay shit, but threads with gay shit often do huge numbers (word to @Sion for stating that...)
So... making threads based on the abovementioned topics will probably generate numbers... Feel free to add your own.

what i witnessed on the other place...was alot of dudes follow the lead of certain people..

alot of dudes cant think for themselves
alot of dudes dont or cant stand out or stand on their own.
alot of dudes are just scared.

but its crazy that those same dudes be the tough talking dudes.

Sorry to bring up TheColi again... However, one aspect that TheColi does well is that it knows itself well and plays up to it in a satirical way.

Satires that exist on TheColi...

• Every nigga loves PAWGs
  • Every nigga is making over $70,000 or owns his own business
  • 90% of the forum are white people posing as blacks
  • 90% of the forum doesn't get pussy on a regular basis

After reading the preceding statements, what are some satirical ways about the IC and ABW that can be exploited to make for some hilarious threads?

To make these satire-based threads, a designated "Troll" account or new sub-forum can be created in order to give the sensitive people a chance to ignore certain "triggering" threads.

Fine, I'll start off listing some IC and ABW satires...
  • Every nigga loves black women to death, but would fuck and maybe cuff Kat if they had the chance
  • Every nigga is a either or a combination of CEO, making over $100,000 per year, and balling (word to old man @Cain for stating that...)
  • Every nigga think he can fight
  • Every nigga fucked an IC chick when at most only 15-25 females maximum have even posted on the IC vs over 1,000 niggas
  • Every nigga is pulling nothing less than 8s
  • Every nigga is a feminist (for my ABW niggas - I am just joking)
  • Niggas hate gay shit, but threads with gay shit often do huge numbers (word to @Sion for stating that...)
So... making threads based on the abovementioned topics will probably generate numbers... Feel free to add your own.

these both made me laugh
i always find it funny how all these people made over $100k all of a sudden. everyone had nice jobs and a fine chick on they arm. a nice crib and nice car and travelled all over the states visiting only the black sites cause the white place wasnt cool.

niggas tell on themselves all the time. i just didnt care to point them out.

what i witnessed on the other place...was alot of dudes follow the lead of certain people..

alot of dudes cant think for themselves
alot of dudes dont or cant stand out or stand on their own.
alot of dudes are just scared.

but its crazy that those same dudes be the tough talking dudes.

That is tru... nig... posters are afraid to stick out. Everybody can't be a leader so they fall in line. Perhaps why the other place died

Back