Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Lack Of Creativity...

Sam Crooke

If you browse the form... you can see there is a lack of creativity. Posters where is your creativity at? I may be a asshole... but I'm a creative one. Gimme something to piss on...

Alone

Do you fight the feeling?
Up and run and hide?
You feel your heart beat faster
but still you must abide.

Stay and stay forever
running with the night,
because your body froze
before one, single bite.

You break out of your terror
just one moment late.
Love now lets you linger.
Uprising is your hate.

Her blood now has aroma
of sugar very sweet.
Or maybe it's the smell...
of day old rancid meat.

Because you feel so famished,
by what you've been put through,
you smell that sweet aroma
no matter what you do.

Don't try to fight the feeling,
because even if you try
want will take you over,
a lust you can't subside.

To sleep perchance to dream;
can't even save you now.
Be years or be it decades
you're haunted by the how.

I was speaking more so of getting inactive posters to contributing around the site. You kno a lot of poster don't start any threads. All these posters and they're just wall flowers

Last edited:
4b126d6d43d78ac95fe36eb5d83d66cc--skull-reference-tattoo-motive.jpg

Not mine... But I can share some art.....

"Nuestra Señora de la Santa Muerte" or "Our lady of holy death" ...Saint Death...

Too many niggas trying to be the same nigga who is most likely acting like another nigga he witnessed.

:think2:

Oh yeah, niggas pandering to women...

A few weeks ago on the IC, @Germs mentioned a few of you niggas over here be having your capes on extra tight over here. Speak on it nigga...

Last, niggas scared that their threads may flop in general...

Last edited:
Too many niggas trying to be the same nigga who is most likely acting like another nigga he witnessed.

A few weeks ago on the IC, @Germs mentioned a few of you niggas over here be having your capes on extra tight over here. Speak on it nigga...

Don't point fingers and not name names mayne...

You gotta flop before you swim too, shit i gotta few flops out there somewhere...

Plus germs don't know what he be talkin' bout

Come on fam, don’t be using me to diss other niggaz. U taking that shit way outta context, when I said that I was joking about a specific nigga who knew I was jokin when i said.

I got no problem wit no man that post here. Let niggaz do what they do and be who they be. How u know a man ain’t what he says he is if u don’t know that face to face. Come on wit that all that noise b.

Don't point fingers and not name names mayne...

You gotta flop before you swim too, shit i gotta few flops out there somewhere...

Plus germs don't know what he be talkin' bout

On the IC, niggas roasting people to impress everyone, which lead to the entire IC playing it safe so they will not get roasted themselves. I cannot name anyone in general. Well, anyone who tried to bother me in the past is a good place to start.

On here, niggas probably focusing too much on making the women feel welcomed, getting them involved, or trying to impress them, instead of making threads about anything. Nothing wrong with the aforementioned acts. I am just guessing though. I have taken too many breaks from here. Even when I was very active, I didn't read too many threads on here, so I could be wrong.

Age is another factor. The plus 27+ crowd just don't have the energy to be passionate and creative due to other life obligations.

Last edited:
Come on fam, don’t be using me to diss other niggaz. U taking that shit way outta context, when I said that I was joking about a specific nigga who knew I was jokin when i said.

I got no problem wit no man that post here. Let niggaz do what they do and be who they be. How u know a man ain’t what he says he is if u don’t know that face to face. Come on wit that all that noise b.

Relax nigga. I think people here have learned not to take shit you say too seriously. That is sometimes a good position to be in...

It doesn't seem to be a lot of political threads on this site.

*Stringer Bell will supply many but sometimes he can be a bit biased.

Back