Welcome To aBlackWeb

La. representative proposes bill to allow pregnant mothers to collect child support

But you do understand the lack choice in terms of abortion could lead to men getting scammed. It’s like you’re not seeing the context

Ok, I see what y'all are doing now.

But think about what you're saying.

Which, essentially, is that it's ok for women to scam men because they can't have abortions anymore.

Y'all think abortion bans are the problem..........but not the women who are willing to take advantage of men because of it???

Or a proposed law that would give them more power to potentially exploit the child support system???

KRS One gif.gif

Let that marinate.

Which, essentially, is that it's ok for women to scam men because they can't have abortions anymore.

Y'all think abortion bans are the problem..........but not the women who are willing to take advantage of men because of it???

Or a proposed law that would give them more power to potentially exploit the child support system???

View attachment 889884

Let that marinate.

i didn’t say it was ok to scam men. I said simply this and how it’s written can lead to scamming. Just like how y’all said food stamps in the 70s forced men out the home. One thing can lead to unintended consequences because of foolishness

This why it’s important to start a family with someone you love. These types of issues don’t even bother men who raise their kids.

Without establishing paternity it’s a bad bill. It shouldn’t be a bill, but I’m not against it.
fam...people fall out of love all the time

these issues certainly bother men who raise their kids because of vindictive women when the relationship goes south

c'mon

View attachment 889884

Let that marinate.

Not 1 person said it's ok to scam. It's an unintended consequence though which only exists because a previous option that could've voided this entire scenario has been eliminated. Your comprehension skills are getting worse

deadeye thought he had one with that one

as soon as i read "I see what ya'll are doing now" i knew the rest was some bullshit

Not 1 person said it's ok to scam. It's an unintended consequence though which only exists because a previous option that could've voided this entire scenario has been eliminated. Your comprehension skills are getting worse

So we're playing word games now, huh?

TI laughing clip.gif

Granted, nobody said it was ok.........but it was definitely implied.

Basically, like I said earlier, all y'all are doing is making lame excuses to justify abortion.

Always some extreme or rare scenario to make it seem like all hell's gonna break loose if women aren't allowed to terminate their pregnancies anymore.

"What if this happens.........what if that happens"

Scare tactics and fear mongering.

That's all you've got.

Related video:

DJ Khaled another one clip.gif

Last edited:
Is your issue the amount a woman could receive? I don’t know why we would debate if a woman should receive child support or not.

is this a serious position you're taking? cause this is an entirely different topic imo

So we're playing word games now, huh?

View attachment 889946

Granted, nobody said it was ok.........but it was definitely implied.

Basically, like I said earlier, all y'all are doing is making lame excuses to justify abortion.

Always some extreme or rare scenario to make it seem like all hell's gonna break loose if women aren't allowed to terminate their pregnancies anymore.

"What if this happens.........what if that happens"

Scare tactics and fear mongering.

That's all you've got.

Related video:

View attachment 889945

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

nigga WHAT?!?!?

Back