Welcome To aBlackWeb

La. representative proposes bill to allow pregnant mothers to collect child support

And this is why the logic of "this ain't our fight" is stupid as hell that Deadeye was trying to push. These laws affect more than just white women

First of all............@ me next time.

Second, this doesn't really have anything to do with abortion.

Simply because the type of women who would pull this kind of scam wouldn't be the type to have an abortion.................

BECAUSE IF THEY HAVE AN ABORTION..............THEY WOULDN'T GET ANY CHILD SUPPORT!!!!!

AND YOU CAN'T RUN A SCAM LIKE THIS WITHOUT A CHILD INVOLVED!!!!!

'Thought you were smarter than this bruh.

Try harder next time.

Denzel boom clip.gif

First of all............@ me next time.

Second, this doesn't really have anything to do with abortion.

Simply because the type of women who would pull this kind of scam wouldn't be the type to have an abortion.................

BECAUSE IF THEY HAVE AN ABORTION..............THEY WOULDN'T GET ANY CHILD SUPPORT!!!!!

AND YOU CAN'T RUN A SCAM LIKE THIS WITHOUT A CHILD INVOLVED!!!!!

'Thought you were smarter than this bruh.

Try harder next time.

View attachment 889734

Or maybe they're only having a child because the option of abortion was removed from their choices to make. You're getting worse at this

Or maybe they're only having a child because the option of abortion was removed from their choices to make. You're getting worse at this

You're just proving you're not as smart as most people give you credit for.

There's no child support money if there's no child...........and there's no child if the mother has an abortion.

Like @5th Letter said earlier, this is just a money grab on the state's part to reduce their expenses.

You're just proving you're not as smart as most people give you credit for.

There's no child support money if there's no child...........and there's no child if the mother has an abortion.

Like @5th Letter said earlier, this is just a money grab on the state's part to reduce their expenses.

Yes it's a money grab...it's also a proposal that's the result of laws declaring a fetus as having full personhood due to eliminating the option of abortion. If fetuses aren't considered full persons and abortion is still an option then this proposal never gets made. It's that simple

This reads weird

Can you elaborate

Lol like he just ain’t even get that part at all

It's just another weak argument abortion supporters are using to push their narrative.

All they have is fear-mongering and scare tactics.

The real issue.......if the bill even passes.........is men potentially getting hit up for child support without there even being proof that they're the father.

The abortion angle is just a reach.

Sorry, I'm not really good at explaining what should be self-explanatory.

Either you understand it or you don't.

It really shouldn't be hard to understand at all.
What's self explanatory about a nothing burger?

It's just another weak argument abortion supporters are using to push their narrative.

All they have is fear-mongering and scare tactics.

The real issue.......if the bill even passes.........is men potentially getting hit up for child support without there even being proof that they're the father.

The abortion angle is just a reach.

You know this is a law because of the abortion thing. Why would any lawmaker say this without an agenda. It ain’t gonna pass. But if you agree with anti abortion that life starts at conception you shouldn’t have any issue with this. But lol you do because this proposal says men can’t ask for any proof.

Last edited:
You know this is a law because of the abortion thing. Why would any lawmaker say this without an agenda. It ain’t gonna pass. But if you agree with anti abortion that life starts at conception you shouldn’t have any issue with this. But lol you do because this proposal says men can ask for any proof.

Don't understand the last sentence, but.........it depends on how you define conception.

To me, life starts whenever an embryo is formed.

Also, in theory, child support for an embryo makes sense.

But only if there's adequate means to prove the child's paternity.

None of this........."at the discretion of the mother"............foolishness.

ahhhh... the old I must be trolling cause you couldnt explain your pov when asked a question about it

enjoy the rest of your friday

Not my fault that you can't understand a simple statement.

Have a good weekend though.

Not my fault that you can't understand a simple statement.

Have a good weekend though.

fam, you had an chance to expound on a question I asked you, but you chose to get defensive and give a snarky remark

but, to your point....have a great weekend...be blessed

Don't understand the last sentence, but.........it depends on how you define conception.

To me, life starts whenever an embryo is formed.

Also, in theory, child support for an embryo makes sense.

But only if there's adequate means to prove the child's paternity.

None of this........."at the discretion of the mother"............foolishness.

I mean can’t not can. And yea that what I’m talking about you would be for this if it didn’t give women the power.

fam, you had an chance to expound on a question I asked you, but you chose to get defensive and give a snarky remark

but, to your point....have a great weekend...be blessed

Wasn't being defensive at all.

Maybe I'm missing something though.

What is it specifically about the statement that you don't understand?

Back