Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kyle Rittenhouse Trial (Jacob Blake Protest Shooting)

I'll be honest with you. I think we as black people use too much time/energy on the prodigal son, and it started bothering me over time. So I cut down on that shit. He's a prime example.

Now I could be wrong on my facts, but it's my understanding the cops reported to a call regarding Blake and tried to arrest him, and it was a legit arrest. He resisted and they tried to wrestle him down to gain control (non-lethal). That didn't work and they tazed him (non-lethal). That didn't work. At some point after that Blake pulled a blade out and cops pulled their guns and told him drop it. He didn't and tried to get in the car that had (his) kids in it. He was then shot. Any of that wrong?

I'll be honest with you. I think we as black people use too much time/energy on the prodigal son, and it started bothering me over time. So I cut down on that shit. He's a prime example.

Now I could be wrong on my facts, but it's my understanding the cops reported to a call regarding Blake and tried to arrest him, and it was a legit arrest. He resisted and they tried to wrestle him down to gain control (non-lethal). That didn't work and they tazed him (non-lethal). That didn't work. At some point after that Blake pulled a blade out and cops pulled their guns and told him drop it. He didn't and tried to get in the car that had (his) kids in it. He was then shot. Any of that wrong?
Brother. I.... I..

I could answer this, but i have a serious question first

Do you know what being conditioned means?

What's your definition of conditioning?

Being fed information over time in a way to mold your mindset.

You'll answer me now?
Good answer

It appears to me that you are very accustomed to getting the short end of the stick, so much so that you have adopted the enemy's line of thought...

Listen, we really could parse the details of this unjustified shooting but there's no need...

Bottom line, 100% of these high profile shooting happen because cops WANT to shoot us, not because they HAD to but because they chose to. None of the victims deserved it. They get shot because they are black and not for any other reason, not resisting, not fleeing, not even fighting back...because white people do those things everyday and live

These are race soldiers

This is white supremacy sir

Good answer

It appears to me that you are very accustomed to getting the short end of the stick, so much so that you have adopted the enemy's line of thought...

Listen, we really could parse the details of this unjustified shooting but there's no need...

Bottom line, 100% of these high profile shooting happen because cops WANT to shoot us, not because they HAD to but because they chose to. None of the victims deserved it. They get shot because they are black and not for any other reason, not resisting, not fleeing, not even fighting back...because white people do those things everyday and live

These are race soldiers

This is white supremacy sir

Haha I think we may just both think the other has been conditioned to having a certain mindset. You think every single high profile shooting is just out of a cop's desire to kill black people. Just the fact that you speak in absolutes looks more like a conditioned mindset. 100% ? Come on bruh.

And if they wanted to shoot him so bad what was the delay? He resisted... didn't get shot. Reportedly got one cop in a headlock... didn't get shot. Pulled out the taser prongs and kept resisting... didn't get shot. Pulled out a knife.... didn't get shot.

I'm ABSOLUTELY not saying cops are always justified in shooting black people. But I'm also not gonna say it's never justified.

Haha I think we may just both think the other has been conditioned to having a certain mindset. You think every single high profile shooting is just out of a cop's desire to kill black people. Just the fact that you speak in absolutes looks more like a conditioned mindset. 100% ? Come on bruh.

And if they wanted to shoot him so bad what was the delay? He resisted... didn't get shot. Reportedly got one cop in a headlock... didn't get shot. Pulled out the taser prongs and kept resisting... didn't get shot. Pulled out a knife.... didn't get shot.

I'm ABSOLUTELY not saying cops are always justified in shooting black people. But I'm also not gonna say it's never justified.
My brother why do you love giving your enemy the benefit of the doubt ??? Why do they deserve that from your black behind?

Yes. Every one of those murders were committed by non black cops who have CONTEMPT for black people. Every one of those pigs had a white supremacist mindset which manifested through their trigger fingers. That's not a reach.

And even the details you're giving about that incident are coming from the enemys pov. It was on film, he didn't violently resist, he didn't reach for anything. Those are white supremacist LIES you are regurgitating. He simply walked away and was about to get in the car where his children were, trying to drive away

Would he have been shot if he were white? No

Do whites get shot 7 times in back? No.

I am telling you bruh, you do not benefit 1 bit by pretending white people aren't as bad as your brothers and sisters say they are

You shit on Kap, cape for killer Kyle and the pigs who shot Blake

Conditioning is why.

What would malcolm say?

My brother why do you love giving your enemy the benefit of the doubt ??? Why do they deserve that from your black behind?

Yes. Every one of those murders were committed by non black cops who have CONTEMPT for black people. Every one of those pigs had a white supremacist mindset which manifested through their trigger fingers. That's not a reach.

And even the details you're giving about that incident are coming from the enemys pov. It was on film, he didn't violently resist, he didn't reach for anything. Those are white supremacist LIES you are regurgitating. He simply walked away and was about to get in the car where his children were, trying to drive away

Would he have been shot if he were white? No

Do whites get shot 7 times in back? No.

I am telling you bruh, you do not benefit 1 bit by pretending white people aren't as bad as your brothers and sisters say they are

You shit on Kap, cape for killer Kyle and the pigs who shot Blake

Conditioning is why.

What would malcolm say?

It's not the benefit on the doubt. I'm looking at what I see and what witnesses say. And that's not true. I think a black cop shot Sean Reed. White officers shooting black men are more publicized, but that's not the exclusive shooter of black men. You gotta know this.

What facts that gave do you think are true or misrepresented?

I just don't come in with my mind already made up. You do. I'm critical of Kap. I don't blame the cops that shot Blake. I do think the cops that killed George Floyd and Breonna Taylor need to be locked up. Those white men that chased and killed Ahmaud Arbery need to be locked up. And so do the people that tried to brush it under the rug. I don't post about those as much because everyone's in agreement. Not much to add to that conversation. If you want the truth, you can't handpick what you look at, haha. I don't think everyone that kills a black man should go to jail, and I don't think that everyone that kills a black man should go free. Details matter.

I may make a thread about the prodigal son thing though, and look for your input.

Back