Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kyle Rittenhouse Trial (Jacob Blake Protest Shooting)

There's a whole lot of extra talk. Let's focus. You can't attack someone without a legal justification. What was Rosenbaum's legal justification for attacking Rittenhouse?

Rittenhouse's justification from what's out so far is: He ran away from Rosenbaum who was trying to attack him. Once Rosenbaum caught up, he attacked him/reached for his gun (witness testimony and video support this). That's self-defense unless y'all can give Rosenbaum's justification for attacking Kyle.

If facts, change opinions can to. But that seems like all the facts out so far unless y'all got something new.

THESE AREN'T LEGAL JUSTIFICATIONS FOR ATTACKING HIM:

He shouldn't have had the gun
He shouldn't have been out there
He was at a Trump rally
He said Blue Lives Matter
He was out there fucking with people
He crossed state lines with a gun

All those can be things he did that you don't agree with, or that are wrong. But they're not a legal pass to harm him.

None of this works for black people tho. If cross state lines with a gun and I get into with somebody who also has a gun but they own it legally and they run up on me and I shoot him. Nobody will let me claim self defense and it actually work.

None of this works for black people tho. If cross state lines with a gun and I get into with somebody who also has a gun but they own it legally and they run up on me and I shoot him. Nobody will let me claim self defense and it actually work.

So you agree it was self defense? You just don't think if he was black they'd let it slide, so he should get locked up?

Bruh

It wasn't self defense

Again:View attachment 354060

So some members of BLM are terrorists? Some of them (a smaller minority) show up to a place where violence is happening, prepared for violence, and engage in violence. They're not sanctioned by a govt and they're outside a combat zone

This is based on the definition you provided. Soooo say some BLM protesters are terrorist, or explain how they aren't using the definition you just gave.

this is a devils advocate post.

Last edited:
So some members of BLM are terrorists? Some of them (a smaller minority) show up to a place where violence is happening, prepared for violence, and engage in violence. They're not sanctioned by a govt and they're outside a combat zone

This is based on the definition you provided. Soooo say some BLM protesters are terrorist, or explain how they aren't using the definition you just gave.

:imgood2:

So you agree it was self defense? You just don't think if he was black they'd let it slide, so he should get locked up?

No I don’t. I don’t think self defense works when you’re trying to antagonize. Which is what walking down the street with a loaded gun is doing. But I ain’t a lawyer.

Who have blm members shot and killed tho

David Dorn off the top of my head. An elderly black man that tried to stop looters from stealing from a pawn shop. They decided property was more valuable than life though.

Wasn't he killed by someone attempting to loot a pawn shop? Was the suspect ever identified or are you assuming they were BLM?

So how you know they with BLM?

Haha, so you gotta be a card carrying member to count now? It's not about what side you're on during the protest? Ok, y'all got it. They're not associated with BLM. Just make sure we keep this same energy with everyone.

Last edited:

O
Haha, so you gotta be a card carrying member to count now? It's not about what side you're on during the protest? Ok, y'all got it. They're not associated with BLM. Just make sure we keep this same energy with everyone.
Wow.......

Back