Welcome To aBlackWeb

KreativeKandy is looking for donations. (Not accepting donations after 10.12)

Status
Not open for further replies.
shut up I was nervous af about the last one

cash app aint eem on the home screen that shit in the apps list lmao

damn shame

So even though you're not doing dirt, youre going about it like you're doing dirt

If you get caught there is no way in hell she's gonna believe you're buying books for kids and supporting a small business lmaooooo

I can't fuck with AP. I can't fuck with Mooney

Who can catch this jks??
Dos because he the main reason why I don’t like asking people for shit. Dropping links like he tryna guess how much I’m trying to raise. Shit he dropped ain’t even what I do.

So even though you're not doing dirt, youre going about it like you're doing dirt

If you get caught there is no way in hell she's gonna believe you're buying books for kids and supporting a small business lmaooooo

either way bruh

i just wasnt trying to explain

I got the paypal shit for barbers and tatts and all kinda shit on display...but thats business with males lol

Don’t worry about it. I don’t want anyone to get in trouble.

we joking here but I really did just get cash app for that other donation and its just you in there, so i left it off the home page

i got receipts if it came to something real tho, no problem

either way bruh

I got the paypal shit for barbers and tatts and all kinda shit on display...but thats business with males lol

we joking here but I really did just get cash app for that other donation and its just you in there, so i left it off the home page

Just say the weedman is going green and paperless

either way bruh

I’ll be posting a receipt soon too. I don’t need anybody thinking I’m lying. Hopefully Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back