Welcome To aBlackWeb

KreativeKandy is looking for donations. (Not accepting donations after 10.12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eartha Clit

Same. Same. How’s the dog ?
Site President
Business is starting to pick up. I am looking to purchase a bigger heat press to get production moving faster.
It's completely voluntary and I normally would never do this for something that has to do with me but I support people when they ask for donations, so I figured why not try.

With every $10+ donation. I will make the donor a shirt.
Please inbox me on how to donate.

The shirt will be a simple shirt.
Nothing too fancy.

Example:
simple_and_elegant_tshirt_design-rf82162353dad4cb3914c6cc9b554c7fb_jgoo9_324.jpg

I'll donate but if you send me a simple shirt with the word simple on it then we gotta thumb wrestle in the street.

I'll donate but if you send me a simple shirt with the word simple on it then we gotta thumb wrestle in the street.
Lmao nah it’s your choice but it won’t be a super extravagant shirt with tons of colors and designs.

That shirt is cute tho.

I got you on pay day...
It's regular pay + expense check pay...

Nigga finna be ballin
giphy.gif

I’m not sure if she ll take my money tho lol
I’ll donate for a
D.o
R.ight by
U.s
G.od
S.aid

Shirt

I don’t know some of these names but thank y’all!!

Last edited:
Thank you to everyone who have given.

A lot of yall are saying ya'll don't want a shirt( extreme eye roll a little bit) and @Chicity told me to donate his shirt to a member of my choice.

So because @AP21 already donated and already told me the shirt he wanted for himself, I'm gonna donate the free shirt to his daughter.

Thank you to everyone who have given.

A lot of yall are saying ya'll don't want a shirt( extreme eye roll a little bit) and @Chicity told me to donate his shirt to a member of my choice.

So because @AP21 already donated and already told me the shirt he wanted for himself, I'm gonna donate the free shirt to his daughter.
Nah, not my free donation

Send me a blank shirt, please and thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back