Welcome To aBlackWeb

KraftyKandy

ladies, what ya'll think of this puzzle

i have my thoughts, but i wanna know what ya'll think first

its called "blue monday"

46851_1024x1024.JPG

She has a lot of Annie Lee artwork around her house and figurines.

They each represent someone in our family.

My mama has this picture and small figurine in her bedroom.
ahhh dope

well i was gon get it and put it together for my mother, but i thought of a female getting her period

i aint wanna send the wrong message

:yikes1:

ahhh dope

well i was gon get it and put it together for my mother, but i thought of a female getting her period

i aint wanna send the wrong message

:yikes1:
Lmfaoooooooo no. My mom says she likes it because it represents her some days. Some mornings she is just tired. It’s Monday and you’re just not ready for a new week.

aight, i might cop it to give to her for mothers day

still looking

just found you can upload images on zazzle.com as well to get made into puzzles, but they on that copyright shit too...idk

@Kandy question about how you make your shirts.... You use that Cricut joint to cut out your vinyl designs then press the shirt or do you get heat transfer prints and then press them?

My brother makes shirts on the side as a hustle but he always goes thru this site to send him the heat transfer joints. Was just looking around to see if I could find a more efficient way for him to do operate than having to go through that site and have to wait for the transfers to get delivered and all that

I use the Cricut to cut out my designs and press them. If I buy a printer, I’ll be able to print stuff like pictures and press them. I don’t plan on going that route any time soon.

The route he is going is great for mass production. If not, he might be wasting money.

I use the Cricut to cut out my designs and press them. If I buy a printer, I’ll be able to print stuff like pictures and press them. I don’t plan on going that route any time soon.

The route he is going is great for mass production. If not, he might be wasting money.

Preciate ya!

I saw a few videos of folks using cutting machines.. It looked a bit cumbersome if the design had multiple colours though so I was a little hesitant suggesting that to him. Was thinking about getting a printer for his birthday

Preciate ya!

I saw a few videos of folks using cutting machines.. It looked a bit cumbersome if the design had multiple colours though so I was a little hesitant suggesting that to him. Was thinking about getting a printer for his birthday
Yea it’s tedious as hell the more colors you add. That’s why I try to stick with logos that don’t involve tons of colors.

Back