Welcome To aBlackWeb

KraftyKandy

Eartha Clit

💜
Site President
I have been wanting this machine for so long. I even was starting to save money to get it. My mama cane through in a clutch and bought for me for Xmas.

ECF3C1A1-8741-4901-A88F-257E8CDB61CD.jpeg

Anyways this Cricut machine is like the ultimate machine. Well, to me it is. It does a lot of shit. I can make custom shirts, custom jeans, custom plates, glasses, cards, etc!!!

Here are some examples:
NOT MY WORK

nurse.JPG

ShemaineCricuttree.jpg

caa30c0fd6b2520ba9fa565c92041648--school-staff-back-to-school.jpg

I plan on making something, sometime soon and I’ll post it here.

oh shit...i thought this was an IG chick dedication page

my bad

i'ma let ya be ladies

57B24BCE-F5B4-4797-85D3-E1C469DC5CA9.jpeg

Made this instead, tomorrow I will add words or something. I’ll make the shirt tomorrow also.

Love your stuff Kandy!

I used to craft all the time. Scrapbook, cards, even look knitting. Had the cricut too and loved it. I haven't found the heart to pick it back up yet.
I have started coloring to kind of help with my anxiety.

Attachments

• 20170603_182022_20170603182457329.jpg
    20170603_182022_20170603182457329.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 67
Love your stuff Kandy!

I used to craft all the time. Scrapbook, cards, even look knitting. Had the cricut too and loved it. I haven't found the heart to pick it back up yet.
I have started coloring to kind of help with my anxiety.
I love coloring. That’s a cute picture. Is that an app or one of those books?

@Kandy

It's a book. I have to have the real thing. I was that way with scrapbooking too. Love to feel the paper and embellishments

anybody trying to have a playful contest??

1st place gets $10M

2nd place $5M

3rd place @$2.5M

What’s the contest?

i was gon say who can make the best valentine's day card

but that shit like 9 days away and i'ma bout to be swamped with refereeing games b/c the playoffs about to start

OR

we can still do a vday themed card but let the judging be at the end of the month

i've sworn off Vday, but if ya'll wanna do it, then let me know

im open to suggestions

This is my father's b-day gift

He accepted his calling to ministry about a year ago. Took me about a week and a half to piece together. Got it framed yesterday

Back