Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kodak Black throws a hissyfit on Ebro

ebro: you not finna tell me what i can talk about on my show

kodak: fuck your show

ebro: huh?

Hot 97 logo, video ends

Lmaoo oh my gawd somebody said trick daddy look like a TV dinner brownie hahahaha

They both some hos. Ebro knew what he was doin, and he knew Kodak didn't have the maturity and temperament to keep his cool.

So Ebro was like, we cant get into details, but what happened??? Looked like Laura Stylez was smiling at the start too, like she knew what was gonna happen...

Ebro just wants to go viral so he got what he wanted but it comes off forced. When Charlemagne goes viral it wasn’t so forced it was the guest acting a fool (Birdman, Fredro, Dame) Ebro provoked that man into an easy viral moment.

We don’t know if Kodak is guilty of what he’s accused of but let that man get his day in court and if the evidence is against him then lock his black ass up, but for Ebro to come off so accusatory was unprofessional. We need people in these positions that truly care about the people and use this platform to school the young man and put him on game instead of chastising him.

Ebro currying favor from the #Metoo crowd he better hope he doesn’t have any skeletons in his closet...

I really think kodak over reacted like bro you a public figure with a known rape case. Ebro aint ask him about the case he just brought up public knowledge. Its like interviewung cosby and not once mentioning his case. Thats not possible.

I could see if he asked him if he did it or how he feels but he simply brought it up. I dont have a lot of leeway for niggas and this sexual assault shit.

I see what you saying. For me is not what bro asked, as a radio guy he got the right to ask the question and as a person w an open case. Kodak damn sure got the right to refuse to talk about that shit. Is his freedom in the line. The problem I have w this is how Ebro reacted to Kodak's refusal to speak on it. The whole "we can end it right here and you not gonna tell me what to talk about on my show" is unnecessary. Kodak never told him what to talk about, dude simply did not want to say anything that could be used against him in court.

Storming out interviews is a hissyfit tho

Gotta put shit into the proper context. This dude got a SERIOUS case open n been in n out of jail. This is not his 1st rodeo, he knows what can poyentially come from him getting into that on the radio. Look at all the evidence feds getting on Tekashi from online shit. Tha t look he gave Ebro was warranted

I can tell nobody in here watched the interview and from there only half watched the shortened clip.

The interview wasn’t cut short... that exchange was about 18 mins in at the very end of the interview while Ebro was closing up. He also didn’t ask any “questions” about it. He stated that they’d love to have him back after everything was wrapped up so he could speak for himself.

Was Ebro 100% in the right? Not at all. But I’m not about to act like he committed some sort of major violation.

Back